Storn's art for swipin'!

Storn

Explorer
ANNOUNCEMENT: Okay, I have gotten through my backlog of private commissions. I have one floating for Death Tribble, and one floating for RDU Neil. But I am going to be going to Origins, will be gone as of Thursday, probably back in studio, Tuesday the 4th.

If some of you haven't gotten your commission, contact me please. I had such a backlog there for awhile, it got kinda screwy in timing of which ones came first. But I hope I got everyone.

If you are thinking of getting a commission, my July & early August are going to be busy, but I can probably squeeze in a few.

Thanks to all of you who support my art and thank you for being patient as I get these done.

Here is Edsel's Dark Champions character, Irene.

IreneloRes.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Exxxxcellent.

Incidentally, I don't think you've posted it here, but your Cthulhuesque "skin suit" picture is one of my favorite things that I've seen you draw.

Acquana

First Post
I've dropped by now and again, but I've never posted.

Great stuff, by the way, though I actually love your sketches a lot more than your finished pieces. I've got a serious thing for spontaneous lines, and people who can get their point across in simple masses never fail to impress me. That being said, your work impresses me. :D

So you don't actually color in anything other than digital? I'm likin your steps toward watercolor. I'm a big fan of nearly everything watercolor.

Storn

Explorer
Acquana said:
I've dropped by now and again, but I've never posted.

Great stuff, by the way, though I actually love your sketches a lot more than your finished pieces. I've got a serious thing for spontaneous lines, and people who can get their point across in simple masses never fail to impress me. That being said, your work impresses me. :D

So you don't actually color in anything other than digital? I'm likin your steps toward watercolor. I'm a big fan of nearly everything watercolor.

I do digital for commissions. I do a lot of oil, lot of ink work for publishers. But most publishers work is under NDA (non disclosure agreements, just in case). So, by the time I can post (after publication), I've forgotten all about it, or I feel that I'm doing better work. So I don't post it.

The commissions, I own the visual rights to, so I can post as soon as it comes off the board. But since I do those fast and cheap, most of the time, they are digital.

Remove ads