Storn's art for swipin'!

Storn

Explorer
Aikuchi said:
... this is making me feel lazy.

i dont feel like drawing characters for my games anymore, its ... all here ... :p

Ah... but then you have to rely on the luck of the draw.

Like these two might not fit in your game... well... the first one anyhow...

Time for ochre color schemes! How about a superhero named the Unicorn. Okay, he's an alien... but still... That was for regular patron, Death Tribble. And the other one is Bengalelf... I wonder what he calls his cat-man super? hmmm...

UnicornloRes.jpg

BTigerloRes.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/

Storn

Explorer
Does anyone remember the TSR game Star Frontiers? If you don't, there is a race called Dralasites that were sorta blobby, pseudopod guys who seem to really like human culture.

Well, LC asked for his old Dralasite character who had a love of human Noir/pulp film to be illustrated. And this is what I came up with. It was a blast doing a Dralasite Sam Spade.

DralaSpadeloRes.jpg

p.s. If you've been thinking about getting a commission from me, now is a good time. I'm pretty caught up at the moment. I have one I think floating for Death Tribble and one being discussed with rduNeil. But that is it. Which is about the quietest my commission queue has been in a long time.

p.s.s. And if I've forgotten someone's commission, please contact me. I've had some rough seas in my personal life, and have been on the road quite a bit. I might have misplaced someones, like I did RL's 7th Seas pics a while back.

Last edited:

Remove ads