Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" - Game Ended successfully!

Rhun

First Post
How is that I've continuously had Turo prepare Searing Light throughout this adventure, but for this battle had him drop it? It would have done 10d8 damage against Drelzna! Arrr!

Rhun

First Post
Yeah, you must definitely work on your precognitive skills. :D

Bye
Thanee

This just happens to be one of the very few AD&D modules I have no more than brief knowledge of. Interestingly, I have the adventure on my book shelf...I simply just can't recall any of it.

This just happens to be one of the very few AD&D modules I have no more than brief knowledge of. Interestingly, I have the adventure on my book shelf...I simply just can't recall any of it.

The whole start of the adventure was improvisation of mine.
The first level was the original but later parts of the lower level was again, some improvisation that I did to speed up things.
You are very close to finishing the module. Then, I will be able to refocus on RttToEE - maybe Thanee will join in and help you guys finish it.

Thanee

First Post
Do you want to change the summon to a flying creature or leave the ground hound to weep without being able to help you ?

The vampire isn't flying either, or not?

The hound archon can teleport, move 40 ft. and has Jump +15, so maybe he is useful still?

And I think the problem with the summoning spell is, that Turo cannot summon the Celestial Griffon, which would be the obvious flying choice, because of the alignment difference.

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads