Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" - Game Ended successfully!

Thanee

First Post
Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" CLOSED - EN World: Your Daily RPG Magazine

That is the beginning of the adventure. Looking at what our task was. :)

They spoke of the lamp and the seven tomes, and also a horn (which I don't think we have seen anywhere?).

As for what to do now... we probably need to use the lantern to find the way out of here? Taking it to the entrance might help... if we know how to get to the entrance, that is.

The Demonomicon sounds like something we should destroy. The Manuals and Tomes are probably safe to keep (maybe keep one each for us and bring the remaining ones back?).

There is also the sword and the stuff in the cage, of course.

Bye
Thanee

Wow, the first post was nearly six years ago !! On the 27th June 2006.
The horn is the name of the mountain the caves were suspected to be found – The Horn of Iggwilv. You were supposed to find the lamp and the tomes and you found them. Bravo.

OK, RP your next actions in the IC thread.

Thanee

First Post
Indeed, especially with such long campaigns.

Thanks to Strahd first and foremost for running this game. :)

And thanks to Rhun, of course, for being such a great and reliable fellow. :)

And about the matters at hand... the cage.

Beneath it the marble is hollowed out to form a cavity 2' wide, 4' long, and 2' deep. This space holds only a small brass cage. Inside this cage are several pieces of platinum jewelry studded with diamonds and rubies, a necklace a bracelet, earrings and a ring.

As for the bird cage before you, this is another artifact of great magic. Allyra identifies spell that are far more superior then the ones she can cast. These spells are imbued into the cage. (anti-magic field, arcane lock, enlarge, freedom, imprisonment, non-detection, sequester, shrink, teleport without error, temporal stasis)
Clearly, the mage who built it was a powerful one.

Allyra knows she saw a scribed image of the cage somewhere in the college of arcane arts in Greyhawk but what was it ?!

I still think it is too dangerous for us to handle, and would rather leave it behind (maybe to come back for it after some research).

Bye
Thanee

Hmmm... you are clever. :devil:

So, you leave the brass cage behind and take the lantern and the tomes and try to flee from the caves. OK, I'm will move on and I will run the adventure until you reach the entrance, from there, I assume you are too powerfull for the regular denizens of the mountains to overcome you and I will let the heros reach Furyondy to get their glory.

Rhun

First Post
I still think it is too dangerous for us to handle, and would rather leave it behind (maybe to come back for it after some research).

Bye
Thanee

Turo would bow to Allyra's considerable knowledge of the arcane, so leaving it behind is just fine.

Remove ads