Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" - Game Ended successfully!

Or the module is very close to finishing us... :uhoh:
I already played RttToEE to the end here (about 6 years ago :)).

Bye
Thanee

The group just entered the second temple. But several players were on hold. S@S vanished, StoneGod clearly prefers the 4th edition and Dewar was ill at the time.

Maybe I will start a different game, an AD&D adventure adapted to 3.5 edition as well.

Roy

Thanee

First Post
I suppose we are experienced enough to know about Vampires and their coffins and that wooden stake stuff?

I hope an inkpen can substitute for a stake. At least I got a few of those...

Otherwise, we still have a magic spear, it seems. :lol:

Bye
Thanee

Tell me something – spell immunity means that Spiritual weapon cannot attack the creature as well ?
It is a spell after all but on the other hand the sumoned archon was brought by a spell but can attack. :hmm:

Thanee

First Post
If you think of the cleric spell Spell Immunity (or something similar), then the answer is fairly simple.

The warded creature effectively has unbeatable spell resistance regarding the specified spell or spells. Naturally, that immunity doesn’t protect a creature from spells for which spell resistance doesn’t apply.

Spiritual Weapon
Spell Resistance: Yes

Summon Monster I-IX
Spell Resistance: No

Bye
Thanee

You found Iggwilv’s horde, everything that radiates magic in the room is the treasure – You finished the quest and the adventure!!!
Now, I can go on a little bit and play along your journey out of the cave. All you need is to state what are you going to do with the treasure you found since there is a last step that might rule if your faith lies with victory and glory or your own doom.

Remove ads