Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" - Game Ended successfully!

Rhun

First Post
Turo answers Keldar, his voice too a whisper. "I agree. We do not even know if this creature is evil. Despite my dislike for giants, slaying it without knowing would not sit well with me. I am not diplomat, though, so someone else will have to do the talking."

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

Allyra nods her thanks to the cleric, as he heals her wounds.

* * * * *​

“I agree, if it lives down here, it must know how to get out, as there cannot possibly be an unlimited supply of food here.”

Rhun

First Post
“I agree, if it lives down here, it must know how to get out, as there cannot possibly be an unlimited supply of food here.”

Ha ha ha! Come on, Thanee...you know in the old days the game designers didn't even think about that! :D

Ha ha ha! Come on, Thanee...you know in the old days the game designers didn't even think about that! :D

Ha ha, that is a good one and true. The answer is always – he was raised here since he was an egg. :D

I will hold my firepower.
Say Eliyyad
Ready to unleash it on the giant ... so who's going to wake him up.

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

“I can probably use one of my cantrips for the wake-up call,” Allyra says as she makes herself ready to cast Prestidigitation.

“I think something is missing...” “Yeah, a dragon, every module needs a dragon...” “A dragon! Cool!” “Yeah!” “But where do we place him?” “Maybe here?” “Nah, that's too small. Dragons need some room.” “Ah, right. Look! This room is huge.” “That will do.” “But the doors are so small, he cannot get in or out.” “Maybe he lived there since he hatched?” “That makes sense. But what does he eat?” “Adventurers!” “Ha ha ha!” “Cool!”

Rhun

First Post
Turo bites his lip, and readies for combat. He quickly calls to mind a spell to calm the creatures emotions, but hopes that it is not needed and that the brute is at least willing to talk.

The sleepy giant turns around surprised, he is sure ugly. The creature is deformed and disfigured. One ear is larger then the other, the hands are asymmetric and other misshapen bulbs and weird stuff grows over the creature's skin.
He opens his mouth to speak in anger.

[sblock=giant]
Heh ... what's this? Tiny folk from the outside world, it’s been long time since I crushed those! [/sblock]
He stretch his hand, trying to reach a huge flail, you never saw such a big flail before, the size of his weapon is as big as Keldar himself.

88268_620_55.jpg

Remove ads