• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" - [Recruiting thread Closed]

[sblock=Thanee - Allyra]
29 hp
Please add the rest of the skills.
Summon Monster III - Please easy on the DM and write the monster's stats in a spoiler box.
Chosing Spells - Please don't forget to upade your spells each morning (Game time)
Background - The Arcane order you are member of is "University of magical arts" in Greyhawk. like the others, you ar an agent of Furyondy, so come up with a good BG.
now, in my campaign world, wizards get their Arcane powers from a god, just like clerics: White Robe - Wizards gain the magic power from Celestian.
Red Robe - Wizards gain the magic power from Boccob.
Black Robe - Wizards gain the magic power from Wee Jas.
Thus -
when using Spellpool feat: when you call for a spell, you get it from your god.
[/sblock]
Make those changes and post your character in the Rouge gallery

Players:
1. wmasters- Turo Beremwocket, Rock Gnome Cleric 6
2. Steve Gorak- Keldar the Shrike, Oeridian Human Rouge 4/Fighter 2
3. Saracor - Garon Shieldsforth, Oeridian Human Furyondy soldier 6
4. Yair - Maor, Aasimar favored soul 5
5. Devrimk - Atesh Yakhar, Baklunish Human Sorcerer 6
6. Thanee - Allyra.

OOC THREAD

Thanee

First Post
Please add the rest of the skills.

Which rest do you mean? :uhoh:
I have used up all skill points.

Summon Monster III - Please easy on the DM and write the monster's stats in a spoiler box.

Of course, will do so, when something gets summoned. BTW, can we summon celestial versions of the fiendish monsters in the summon monster lists?

Chosing Spells - Please don't forget to upade your spells each morning (Game time)

I will update them all the time (strike out those that are used up and refreshing them during the daily preparation).

Background - The Arcane order you are member of is "University of magical arts" in Greyhawk. like the others, you ar an agent of Furyondy, so come up with a good BG.

That's actually what I had thought up... that she has studied magic in Greyhawk (didn't have a name of the magic school yet, so that's very helpful :)).

now, in my campaign world, wizards get their Arcane powers from a god, just like clerics: White Robe - Wizards gain the magic power from Celestian.
Red Robe - Wizards gain the magic power from Boccob.
Black Robe - Wizards gain the magic power from Wee Jas.
Thus - when using Spellpool feat: when you call for a spell, you get it from your god.

I see. Are the robes by alignment (i.e. Allyra would be a white robe wizard then)?

Make those changes and post your character in the Rouge gallery

Will do that later today (including background). :)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee said:
Which rest do you mean? :uhoh:
I have used up all skill points.

I meant, write the other skills as well, you wrote partial list, I want all the skills in there, Like swim, Tumble, Hide, Search, Diplomacy and the rest, even if you got 0 ranks

Of course, will do so, when something gets summoned. BTW, can we summon celestial versions of the fiendish monsters in the summon monster lists?
Sure

I will update them all the time (strike out those that are used up and refreshing them during the daily preparation).

That's actually what I had thought up... that she has studied magic in Greyhawk (didn't have a name of the magic school yet, so that's very helpful :)).

I see. Are the robes by alignment (i.e. Allyra would be a white robe wizard then)?
No exactly but after checking your spells, white robes is your colors.
Necromancers will be black.

Will do that later today (including background). :)

Bye
Thanee

answers in the message body

Yair

Community Supporter
"Thanee: Of course, will do so, when something gets summoned. BTW, can we summon celestial versions of the fiendish monsters in the summon monster lists?
Strahd: Sure"

OH? :eek:

Wow, that will immensly increase my options.

Thanee

First Post
Speaking of summoned monsters... do summoned celestial riding dogs have the Trip ability (i.e. are they considered combat-trained), or not?

Bye
Thanee

My mistake Thanee, Now that I reread your summon request and Yair's respond I will have to decline it ... sorry.
No Fiendish monsters as celestial ... sorry again

Last edited:

Remove ads