• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Subsequent Star Wars Saga Books?

atomn

Explorer
Hey all,
has anyone heard of other releases for SW now that Saga Edition is out? I'm probably jumping the gun but I'm excited to see what Saga Edition holds.

Thanks!

mcrow

Explorer
atomn said:
Hey all,
has anyone heard of other releases for SW now that Saga Edition is out? I'm probably jumping the gun but I'm excited to see what Saga Edition holds.

Thanks!
So far this is what is in the works

Force Unleashed Campaign Guide:11/2007
The Emperor has swept away the last vestiges of the Old Republic. Darth Vader and his dark apprentice hunt down the surviving Jedi one by one, but a few escape capture and find refuge on backwater worlds. Fewer still reach deep into the Force, unleashing powers beyond their wildest imaginings. Meanwhile, other brave heroes rise to oppose the tyranny of the Empire, heralding the birth of the Rebellion.

This campaign guide draws its inspiration from The Force Unleashed, a revolutionary new video game from Lucasfilm, Ltd. It presents a complete campaign setting during the period between Episode III: Revenge of the Sith and Episode IV: A New Hope. The guide offers exciting new character options and Force powers for players as well as adventure content, campaign seeds, and ready-to-play adversaries for Gamemasters.

Starships of The Galaxy:
12/2007
This rules supplement contains advanced starship combat rules for the Star Wars Roleplaying Game Saga Edition. In addition, it provides new character options for spacefaring heroes as well as descriptions, deckplans, and statistics for starships from all eras (as featured in all six Star Wars films and the Expanded Universe). This deluxe, full-color game supplement also includes rules and guidelines for building your own starships.

Star Wars Gamemaster Screen and Character Sheets (Star Wars Accessory) 02/2008

Plus from what I understand there will be more support on the website. I think if the sales # look good we wills see a few more books added to the schedule

teitan

Legend
There are also "Galactic Tiles" being made for the new game as well (which looks AWESOME by the way). Looks like I am going to be looking for lots of Trooper commons etc on Ebay now! :heh:

mcrow

Explorer
Oh, and there will be a 10 part adventure taking characters from level 1 to level 20.

RPGA00103 Star Wars: Prelude to Defiance
Newcomers (maturity preferred) Saga
A routine cargo delivery gets a lot more complicated when fugitives from the Empire get involved. A chance encounter turns freelance traders into heroes, as well as enemies of the evil Galactic Empire. An adventure set three years after Revenge of the Sith for 1st-level heroes using the Star Wars Saga Edition rules.
(It might be implied that any campaign will also start three years after EP3.)
Event Full 8/

and also...

RPGA00126 Star Wars: Rebel Run
Newcomers (maturity preferred) Saga
Blast your way through the clutches of the Galactic Empire as your team finishes its mission before time runs out! Use one of our 3rd-level fastplay characters to get as far as you can in 20 minutes. Generic tickets only.

Best of all ALL TEN WILL BE A FREE DOWNLOAD! :D

Whether you are an RPGA member or not.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads