Summer Movies

The CGI...I've never seen CGI this badly integrated in a movie. It's like Polar Express and Bad Playstation 2 Game cutscenes had a baby and then were input as this movies CGI. I can't even express how bad the CGI was.
Holy mother of god... Well I guess I'll definitely want to see it when it comes to streaming, just to watch such majesty.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
I caught The Flash at a weekday matinee and I found it to be a better film than I expected. I would give it a 7 out of 10. I enjoyed it more than Quantumania, but not as much as Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3.

Lots of easter eggs for film and comics fans, and some funny lines that gave me a laugh. As others have said, Michael Keaton does a great job, and there are a number of callbacks to his Batman films that are neat without feeling too obvious as fan service.

I found the CGI to be about average. Without spoiling things, it does seem a bit hyperstylized around some effects in the film, which may be bad CGI or may be an artistic choice.

I am always a sucker for time travel/alternate universe stories, so I am predisposed to like movies like this, but my two friends who also saw it enjoyed it as well. Just anectdotal I know, but we all thought it was a good value.

Remove ads