• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Super Giveaway - All 5th Edition Books

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
Maybe donate the old ones to library or some institution that work with children if you win?
If I win (highly unlikely), I'll probably give the doubles to my player that wants to become a DM, and any extras after that to a library or something. I certainly wasn't planning on having two copies of the same book sitting on my shelf.
And if i am not mistaken, you will be able to get any 3 board games you want as an extra.

Is Castle Revenloft Board Game still in the market?
I believe Dungeons of the Mad Mage Board Game still exists. The maps and minis on it would be amazing to have too.
I don't have the Castle Ravenloft board game, but I do have the others (Drizzt, Mad Mage, Tomb of Annihilation, etc)

Michael-Alves

Lead Game Designer - Dragori Games
If I win (highly unlikely), I'll probably give the doubles to my player that wants to become a DM, and any extras after that to a library or something. I certainly wasn't planning on having two copies of the same book sitting on my shelf.

I don't have the Castle Ravenloft board game, but I do have the others (Drizzt, Mad Mage, Tomb of Annihilation, etc)

Would love to have Castle Revenloft and Mad Mage.

AcererakTriple6 said:
The art all looks amazing and epic. I love the layout/format and the maps also look awesome. Good job to all who were involved!

Impressive indeed.
Have you read the sample of the classes?

overgeeked

B/X Known World

Ask around the local libraries and schools. Someone will be running a D&D club and could likely use the books.

Remove ads