(Suspended) OOC The Thirteenth Moon, a Story-Driven Campaign (D&D 3.5 Eberron)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Please take note, I will be AFK pretty much all day tomorrow as I will be in surgery. Thank you.

Scott DeWar

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I've been taking some time out from stuff. The last two weeks of finals really knocked the wind out of me. I'm still here and will look into working on this when I decide I want to make time for it. Right now my Shipwrecked campaign is probably going to get more attention.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I've made a decision that I will not be pursuing this campaign for the time being. At present I have some spare time but within a week I will really have my hands full and cannot reasonably expect to be able to keep up with this campaign. I will continue making notes on the campaign though. Perhaps sometime in the future I will start it up again. But I have a very demanding academic career developing at the moment, lots of research, tests, and certifications to think about. I already run a tabletop game and that is about all I can handle at this point in my life. I apologize to all the players for stringing you along, but RL comes first. Happy hunting in future adventures!

Remove ads