(Suspended) OOC The Thirteenth Moon, a Story-Driven Campaign (D&D 3.5 Eberron)

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
yeah don't push yourself

I feel very guilty about all the games I've destroyed over the years cuz I tried to push too much on myself.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
For what it's worth, I neither want nor need a sandbox style game. I much prefer a character-driven coherent plot that can be followed from some start to some finish... Kind of a "beer n pretzels +" :D

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
For what it's worth, I neither want nor need a sandbox style game. I much prefer a character-driven coherent plot that can be followed from some start to some finish... Kind of a "beer n pretzels +" :D
he has his hands full with my homebrew as it is, which i will be getting back to tomorrow.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I am an event coordinator for the regional Science Olympiad which is this weekend and that has kept me pretty busy recently. I might have some time to work on the OP site next week. Maybe get some maps posted and a couple NPCs.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Haven't forgotten about this. I am still pretty busy and want to do this right when I get back to it. Seems everyone is on board with a less open-world feel, which I can work with. I think what I will do is focus on the main storyline and give each character only one sub-plot per level. I still have yet to decide on the best method to manage the sub-plots, but right now I am looking at having a separate thread for them, with the idea that sub-plots will be handled solo and assumed to take place during a character's down-time.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Finals are over in a couple days. At that point, I will re-evaluate this campaign and see if I can, indeed, salvage it. I'd still like to.

Remove ads