(Suspended) OOC The Thirteenth Moon, a Story-Driven Campaign (D&D 3.5 Eberron)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Mowgli at one time had separate threads for the characters for pathfinders of pelegrew's panache game. I don't know if he still keeps them going.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Right now I am just going to focus on the main plot arc. When I get some spare time, I will set up a separate thread for subplots.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
That's cool by me. Right now Vigil is kind of holding the bag, insofar as my mission was "get this info" and he's where he needs to be. All he basically needs is "He tells you what you need to know" and "you go back and deliver said info". I'm rather eager to push on. :)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Sorry for the slow updates guys. Having health problems and school is really kicking my butt right now. I am trying to do at least one post a week.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Invite sent, [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION]. You should be able to add your character to the campaign as soon as you accept the invite.

BTW you don't need to post your emails or account name for OP here. You can PM them to me.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Herobizkit's invite has been sent and Scott DeWar has joined.

I have begun populating the characters tab with NPCs. Expect more to come. I don't have a subscriber account to Obsidian Portal so I won't make much use of the Maps tab, but I will figure out some means of using the wiki to track character locations throughout the city.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
ok, I created an obsidian portal account,

EDIT: Strike that, I already had one, whiteflame74 let me see if I can find the password.

Remove ads