(Suspended) OOC The Thirteenth Moon, a Story-Driven Campaign (D&D 3.5 Eberron)

Graybeard

Explorer
Here is my idea for a mentor for my character,

Name: Lorsanna Korvane
Human Female, veteran of the war. Age: 33 Height: 5' 7"

Basic personality: Seems cold and distant to most people. She is all business when dealing with people she does not consider close friends or family. She rarely shows emotion and prefers it that way. In some ways, it helps her deal with the effects of the war on her mentally and physically. She does have a hatred for anyone from Droaam.

She has a slight limp due to severe injuries suffered in a major battle against Droaam in 987. This has not had a significant affect on her fighting abilities except to slow her walking and running speed slightly.

After she left the army not long after that decisive battle, she briefly turned to alcohol to ease her pain. It was only with the assistance of the church that she was able to overcome her addiction. In return, she stayed with the church and enrolled in their monk training, feeling that the discipline required of it would be beneficial to her.

Now she resides in Sharn and works as an instructor for the church of The Sovereign Host.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I think we need to give this game a minor retcon. I think [MENTION=36150]Herobizkit[/MENTION] is the only one still around at the moment from the original party. Perhaps that is because of holidays and my brief absence due to getting overwhelmed by the first two weeks of school. Here is what I am thinking: Vigil needs new recruits as the others have not really made their presence known since the night of the Blood Moon. We will retcon Cassa Faer's conversation to have been with Vigil for now unless the others decide to pop back in.

[MENTION=21705]Graybeard[/MENTION], all you need to know is the first post of the IC thread and the current plot arc beginning here. I like your idea for the mentor. Very good stuff. We'll go with that. I'll update the IC thread with Lorsanna informing your character of the missing person case and directing you to Mandyran's. There you can meet the others. Post your character to the Rogues' Gallery if you haven't already (link in first post of this thread).

That gives us a monk, a cleric, and a sorcerer. Decent small party. I will continue recruiting in the hopes of getting a fourth body, but we can proceed with three for the time being.

Note: I am not kicking anyone out. If you are a player in this game and want to continue, by all means you are welcome. But aside from Herobizkit and the two new players, no one has posted to the IC in over a month.

kinem

Adventurer
I am still around. I haven't posted since 1/7 in part because I wanted others in the party to post too, and in part because I've been distracted a lot recently (which will continue for the rest of this week as I am dealing with something at home).

I find that the individual side quests/interactions are distracting and make the main thread hard to follow. My suggestion is to fence them off into a separate thread. They have contributed to a severe lack of focus in the game.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
My posting has been a bit lax this last week. School is keeping me busy. I will try to pick up the pace a bit.

[MENTION=24234]kinem[/MENTION]I wouldn't mind doing that, although having a separate thread for each and every player's side quests might clutter the forum a bit. Perhaps a single thread for all personal quests and the information will be kept separate by spoiler blocks?

Remove ads