• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Swamp Trek III: The Search for Ter-raen

jkason

First Post
Weel Naxel, human cleric

"er, I meant 4 vials. mke that 4. what are they, something like 50 gp each, right?

"If the temple here is like the one I trained at," Weel says, "each flask should only be 25 gold, and I believe that's the same cost for four of the scrolls that can hide us from undead. That spell only lasts about 10 minutes, though, so we'll need to be in a position to act as soon as I start casting them, I think. So, another 200 gold, or another 50 apiece if we're choosing to spread the cost evenly."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC:
so how does this sound:
4 scrolls 100.0 gp
4 vials 100.0 gp
spices 0.5 gp
fish hooks 0.5 gp
short bow 30.0 gp
40 arrows 2.0 gp

total: 233.0 gp divided between 4 characters = 58 gp; 2 sp; 5 cp
right? do I have this correctly? if so can we hand wave that and hand wave the personal purchsse of a set of MWK studded leater for Karl (cost:175 gp, acp lessoned by 1)?

Trouvere

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Not 0.5 gp, but 5 gp, in each instance (that's for the actual amounts requested by Apikotoa for the tribe) and 5 gp of arrows, too, for a round 50 gp. Total 250 gp, so 62.5 gp each.

Who want to carry the longspear? Someone more fragile, I think?

I'm happy to skip on to the journey. I know Richard's been talking about leaving today, but in context, Gildrim only arrived back in Orussus today, so has already walked for some unknown numbers of hours. We can ignore that, or have him make some Fort saves and eventually keel over exhausted, or camp only a few hours outside town, or just declare we're leaving in the morning!

Final purchases for Gildrim, then: +1 full plate 2650 gp, +1 greatsword 2350 gp, light crossbow and 20 bolts 37 gp, party expenses 62.5 gp. Oh, and 4 days trail rations, I guess, 2 gp. Total 5101.5 gp.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Money sounds fine with me. I'd say Weel's probably the frailest, given his level, so if you want him to carry the longspear, he can. And I don't see that it hurts to say we left in the morning (or in a day or whatever) but handwaving the intervening time. I don't see a real benefit to RPing time in Orussus past the point where we have--i.e. now that we've settled on supplies, I'd much prefer we just said we got them and be on our way.[/sblock]

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard counts out the coins and takes his holy water. "As late as it is, I guess an early start tomorrow is fine by me.
Another hot meal and comfortable nights rest isn't too much a hardship before running off to peril."
the young man chuckles.

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: I'll take that as consensus that you're ready to move on. Which means the ball's in my court. Working on it as time permits (which isn't much, I'm sad to say...)

Scott DeWar

and the purchase of the master work armor is to be 'hand waved too, right? if so I will make the neccessary changes (cash and info).

Scott DeWar

[sblock=OOC]Not 0.5 gp, but 5 gp, in each instance (that's for the actual amounts requested by Apikotoa for the tribe) and 5 gp of arrows, too, for a round 50 gp. Total 250 gp, so 62.5 gp each.
[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]I think I am missing a bit o math:
short bow: 30 gp
arrows: 5 gp
spices: 5 gp
fish hooks: 5 gp
pots and pans:5 Gp

4 vials holy water @ 25 gp ea: 100 gp
4 scrolls oif invis to undead @ 25 ea: 100 gp

this adds up to 250 total. is that every thing?

Karl has a mule, so ol' itchy can carry all of the tribute to the lizard folk.[/sblock]

total spent by Karl: 237.5 gp

Remove ads