• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sword and Sorcery SAGA Playtest (closed)

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Return to Chapel Hill

This is a playtest for Sword and Sorcery Saga v. 1.0

To play you will need the Star Wars Saga Edition core rulebook, and the Sword and Sorcery SAGA PDF

I'm looking for about 4-6 players,

Character Creation:

1st level 28 Point Buy

All races and classes from the pdf allowed, though I'd like to hear explination why they in the town to begin with.

Setting:

Volere's Keep is the small town that has grown up around the keep of Lord Volere. Built on fertile farmland near where the Deep River exits the Dark Wood. The locals refer to the Dark Wood in omminous terms. 30 years ago the former Lord Volere had built a beautiful monastery on what has become known as Chapel Hill. A few months after the monastery was completed the monks were overrun by Beast men from the Dark Woods. They killed all the monks and remain there to this day. The locals will not approach the hill.

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
Duncan Lunth was the son of a farmer. Being the second son he knew he would never inherit the farm and so on his 18th birthday he left to seek his own fortune in the world. He was a stout lad, used to defending the farm from wolves and occasional beasties so he figured a lad that could put a few licks out could find a job guarding something. Over the next two years Duncan did learn, mostly by being beaten. But he learned and can hold his own in a fight these days. He wanders from town to town looking for work suitable for him, guard, bouncer, heavy.

Looking at a Comman Man Warrior.

The_Gneech

Explorer
I'll be much interested to watch the proceedings! :) I'll also post alerts if a new iteration of the rules goes up or anything like that. Thanks!

-The Gneech

Moon_Goddess

Fenris said:
Duncan Lunth was the son of a farmer. Being the second son he knew he would never inherit the farm and so on his 18th birthday he left to seek his own fortune in the world. He was a stout lad, used to defending the farm from wolves and occasional beasties so he figured a lad that could put a few licks out could find a job guarding something. Over the next two years Duncan did learn, mostly by being beaten. But he learned and can hold his own in a fight these days. He wanders from town to town looking for work suitable for him, guard, bouncer, heavy.

Looking at a Comman Man Warrior.
Sounds good, Stat him up and I'll have a look at him. Now we just need a few more players.

Thanks for your vote of confidence Gneech, hope to do your game justice.

Moon_Goddess

No more interest?

Has 4e just made this the wrong time for this? Come on guys this is nothing like 4e. Probably similar rules. But here we have low magic Conan like.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads