• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sword and Sorcery SAGA Playtest (closed)

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Sounds good. If everyone can get their character's posted I'll look over them and we should be able to start by the end of the week.

Reaper Steve

Explorer
OK, I think my guy is done, but I don't have time to QC him and type him up tonight. I'll do that tomorrow.
Darwin, FYI:
[sblock] common man, rogue. Stats: 10/14/12/14/12/14
Skills: Initiative, Stealth, Burglary, Perception, Deception, Gather Info, Acrobatics, Literate (Rogue (4), Int (+2), Common Man (+1), Feat: Skill Training (+1)
Talent: Dastardly Strike
Feats: Acrobatic Strike, Skill Training

See any errors?
[/sblock]

Moon_Goddess

Sounds like a plan...

I've made a post in the rouge's gallery after reviewing characters everyone please look over your characters.

Last edited:

Reaper Steve

Explorer
OK, done. (Well statted out, at least. Still trying to dream up a name background. But this should be enough to let you know what I'm working with!)
[sblock]
Common Man Rogue 1
S:10 D:16 C:2 I:12 W:12 CH:12
Defenses:
Reflex: 17 Fort: 12 Will: 13
Skills: Initiative, Stealth, Burglary, Perception, Deception (SF), Acrobatics
Feats: Acrobatic Strike, SF: Deception, Dodge
Talents: Dastardly Strike

Weapons: Short Sword, Dagger
Notable equipment: lockpicks, rope

While he has everything to be a traditional thief (and he will do that job) I see him as a dirty fighter. Instaed of attacking, he feints (using a Deception skill of +12), then next round tumbles (hopefully avoiding the AoO) to get the Acro strike bonus of +5. If the feint was successful, the opponent is flat-footed and this strike will move the target -1 condition via Dastardly strike. At least that's the theory.

Naturally, I'll use the SF Deception to full effect, so I see this guy as using false info, foged docs, and even disguises to get where he needs to be to put his Burglary to work. And if he does have to fight, as shown above, he doesn't fight fair.

Don't worry, I'm not a disruptive player and I won't be screwing over the party. As a matter of fact, the whole burglar aspect could just be back story...you don't have to ive me reason to do those things. As he levels, I'm doing to build him as a dirty fighter, not as a superspy.
Thanks!
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Moon_Goddess

Reaper Steve
[SBLOCK]Well, I'm assuming you Constituation is 12? not 2?

As for the Burglary skill it might have a few uses :)
[/SBLOCK]

Moon_Goddess

Ok, Reaper, if you could get your character up in the Rogue's Gallery, I'll start the IC tomorrow.

Reaper Steve

Explorer
Right! Sorry 'bout the delay.
Edit: done and posted. Could probably use a QC as I tweaked it a bit more. Need to calculate how much money I have left. Whatever it is, all but 2 days worth of wine, women, and song is stashed in a ...stash. ;)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads