• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sword and Sorcery SAGA Playtest (closed)

Reaper Steve

Explorer
Ugh...too busy tonight to make a dude. I'll try tomorrow.

If someone can tell me how to do the 'spoiler button' thing, I have a couple concepts I'd like to pass to Darwin.
Thanks!

Fenris

Adventurer
Reaper Steve said:
Ugh...too busy tonight to make a dude. I'll try tomorrow.

If someone can tell me how to do the 'spoiler button' thing, I have a couple concepts I'd like to pass to Darwin.
Thanks!

(sblock) stuff for Darwin (/sblock)

replace the parenthensis with brackets and you're good to go.

BTW if you quote someones post all the coding becomes visible and you can see exactly what they did.

Reaper Steve

Explorer
Thanks, Fenris!
I was afraid to quote for fear of seeing the spoiler that wasn't intended for me. I knew someone like yourself would provide me with the info. ;)

OK, here goes: (concepts for Darwin)
[sblock] I'm happy to be whatever you need to round out the party.
If you don't have something specific in mind, I'm thinking either a scholar/magician (which I would need help with as I haven't digested those rules) or a rogue that's a dirty fighter more than a thief. You know, like the guys that end up as Conan's sidekicks. Dodging, flanking, backstabbing, etc. If we need thiefly skills, I'll be happy to provide that, though.

Another thought is a char (one of the above or different) could have whatever feat/talent it was to see oltherworldly beings...he sees dead people. :p But only if you think that would be useful.

Bottom line...I don't need anything special. I'm happy to be whatever to suit your playtest and fill out the party w/o infringing on their areas. Give me a vector and I'll gen something up![/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
Darwin,
Ok, I am pretty much ready to go except for equipment and a few other details. How much starting silver do we get?

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Ah, forgot to mention that one...

Assume middle rolls

If your class calls for 3d4 x 200 then 6 x 200 or 1200

Reaper Steve
[SBLOCK]Either of those ideas seems viable. I don't really wanna tell you which to play and don't really have a preference. I'd be able to help you stat up the Magician, although, I havn't full digested those rules yet myself, but I'm working on it.

As for the second sight, I'll go ahead and tell you that I don't think it would be that useful at this time. Maybe later. You could only get it on your Magician anyways it's a Scholar talent

[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads