Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Queenie

Queen of Everything
He reaches out to pat her knee encouragingly, but retracts if after she convulsively flinches. His face falls, and he stiffens "I am sorry, I didn't mean to offend you."
Lia smiles at Denir softly, placing her delicate hand over his. "You did not offend me, not at all. I just had quite a run in with Faxon earlier and he left a little reminder of his... desires. I am just a little jumpy from that." Her golden eyes meet his brown eyes and hold a stare for a moment. "Really, you did not offend me, I promise. As for the other, there is no need to tell the Queen anything, I do not feel particularly brave, especially since I did not get any information out of that cretin. But thank you for saying that. Coming from someone actually brave like you, that means a lot."

She didn't join the others right away, and when she did she came in from the outside and was in good enough spirits to give everyone one of her rare smiles as she took her seat.

"So, what are we talking about? The Queen? It's nice she's showing up and all, though it would have been nice to have those forces before the city burned."

Lia breaks the stare to answer Thorn. "Evening! I hope you feel refreshed from your bath. Here," Lia pushes a glass of wine to the ranger, "Relax a little. Yes, we were just talking about the Queen and where she is. You are very right, things might have been different if more of her forces were involved. At least it's good to know they are here now and can help. I have a feeling we're going to need it."

Kaodi

Hero
Jack closes his eyes and dozes off in the tub of hot water. He is sure his stomach will let him know when it is time to get out.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
After praying for an hour, Sheldon will return downstairs to see who is still around.

edit: after donning clean clothing.

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
Lia smiles at Denir softly, placing her delicate hand over his. "You did not offend me, not at all. I just had quite a run in with Faxon earlier and he left a little reminder of his... desires. I am just a little jumpy from that." Her golden eyes meet his brown eyes and hold a stare for a moment. "Really, you did not offend me, I promise. As for the other, there is no need to tell the Queen anything, I do not feel particularly brave, especially since I did not get any information out of that cretin. But thank you for saying that. Coming from someone actually brave like you, that means a lot."

Denir put his hand over hers, holding it for a minute. He smiles and gives Meliara a wink and a little squeeze of her hand. He straightens up and slowly withdraws his hands, as he turns to listen to Meliara address Thorn.

Leif

Adventurer
Banaq - Elf Sorcerer L6 - Archmage T1

After praying for an hour, Sheldon will return downstairs to see who is still around.

Feeling neglected being all alone in the common room of the suite, Banaq will tag along with Sir Sheldon when he leaves to go back downstairs. "I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one up here!"

mleibrock

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I hate to break in because you guys are doing a great job role playing your time here. I have been away for the weekend doing some actual face to face and as I catch up on everyone's posts, I can certainly feel each of your characters actions and thoughts. I really am pleased this group is into the 'other' aspect of their characters. [/sblock]

After everyone has had a chance to refresh themselves with a bath and fill their stomachs with a little better than average food and drink, Captain DeVrees seeks you out and asks if you can meet the Queen in her room at 8:00PM? - (that gives you each another hour to take care of anything you may want to - I don't want to rush you in case you have some other thoughts of things your characters might want to do before the meeting.)

Scott DeWar

"8:00 Pm is fine for me, Sir.", says Sir Sheldon to his commander. Then to every one else he asks, " Is it fine with you guys?"

ooc: Yeah, I heard about lakecon 2014.

Leif

Adventurer
[ooc: LakeCon2014]

OOC: LakeCon was epic as always. Thanks Scotley! I defected to the other side of the screens this year and took over a pc whose player was not in attendance.

Fenris

Adventurer
Denir gets up and grabs a glass of wine for Banaq as he enters "No worries friend. Everyone took their time, some ate first, some bathed first. Everyone took their measure of respite in their own way. But I think we will all be gathering down here soon. And," with a nod to Sheldon "It seems we have an appointment with the Queen already set up. So take a seat here with us as our friends gather." says Denir handing his the glass of wine. Denir takes the opportunity to sit down next to Amisi.

"I do wonder though, if the Queen has a specific task for us. She could have gotten a report from anyone, and while I an honored she wished to hear it from us directly, why the urgency?" he wonders aloud.

Scott DeWar

"I do wonder though, if the Queen has a specific task for us. She could have gotten a report from anyone, and while I an honored she wished to hear it from us directly, why the urgency?" he wonders aloud.

"As you have suggested, Denir, She may have intelligence for us to act upon, or a request for us to act on a situation. She has my fellow imperial guardsmen to scrape out some semblance of order here, so she may need some others to action an opportunity they cannot." Speculates the Paladin.

Remove ads