Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Drezen
[roll0]

Sword of Valor
[roll1]

Aponavicius
[roll2]

"Drezen to be freed! I wonder if the Dwarves would help with troops in the re-taking of the city? And our lady's standard remains to be found. I wonder where the vault would be? That would be a great thing to bring to the crusaders."

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Banaq - Elf Sorcerer L6 - Archmage T1

"It might be wise, indeed, to seek some extra help from the Dwarves. Hmm, I wonder if the Fair Folk could be persuaded to assist as well? Perhaps this is a chance for me to throw off the taint of my past and rise to new heights of esteem with my people?

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
"Lets leave the raising of the army to the ones who know what they're doing," Thorn suggests, nodding at the Queen. "What do you need from us?" she asks the monarch. "Is the army ready to go? Do we know what route we're taking? Supplies taken care of?"

Knowledge: Geography [roll0]

(OOC - Boo! May boost that with mythic goodness. Stupid nat 1! Gimme some time to chew on this. :))

(OOC 2: Electric Boogaloo - Eh, it's just a knowlege roll. We'll just say Thorn's never heard much about Drezen...)

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

Vakeva sits quietly as the Queen asks her questions, answering any she asks of him calmly and confidently. He snorts softly at the statement that he and his companions have become some sort of living Wardstones. However, even his natural Dwarven stoicism and the calm he's learned in his solitary life in the wilderness cannot hide the gleam in his eye when the Queen tells the group they'll be taking back the ancient Dwarven stronghold.
[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]Knowledge (Religion) - Drezen, Sword of Valor, Aponavicius (1d20+8=26, 1d20+8=9, 1d20+8=17)[/sblock]

Ki Pool: 10/11
Mythic Surge: 03/05

AC: 19, Touch: 19, Flat-footed: 17, CMD: 25 (29 vs Bull Rush/Trip)
Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +11 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/SLAs)
Defensive Abilities: Defensive Training (+4 Dodge Bonus to AC vs Giants), Hard to Kill

BAB: +4, CMB: +6 (+8 vs Demons)
  • Raivo (+1 Adaptive Evil Outsider Bane Composite Longbow):-----+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki Extra Attack): +12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    --------------------------------------------(Deadly Aim):-----+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki + Deadly Aim): +10/+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
  • ------------------------------------------Unarmed Strike:------------ +6 (1d8+ 2 (20/×2))
  • --------------------------------------------------Dagger:------------ +6 (1d4+ 2 (19/×2))

Weapon in Hand: Raivo

Abilities: Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 22, Cha 10

Condition: None
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
"The army is ready. I'll take you down and introduce you shortly. My scouts and tell me you should travel north directly to Valas's Gift and then follow the east bank of the Sellen River north until they come to Vilareth Ford, at which point they can cross the West Sellen and continue north along its west bank to the dry Ahari riverbed, since this route will provide something of a natural trail to follow. That's a journey of 160 miles. The men I'm giving you can make that in just over 4 days. I believe you can carry supplies for 10 without unduly slowing you down. There will be plenty of supplies in the city once you seize it. You won't have the forces to lay siege so you must take the city within a few days."

Shayuri

First Post
Thorn nods as she commits the names of landmarks to memory. She'd have to dig up some maps later, but for now...

"All right then. I'm in. There's a couple of things we'll need to wrap up tonight, but we can leave at first light as far as I'm concerned."

Leif

Adventurer
Banaq - Elf Sorcerer L6 - Archmage T1

"The army is ready. I'll take you down and introduce you shortly. My scouts and tell me you should travel north directly to Valas's Gift and then follow the east bank of the Sellen River north until they come to Vilareth Ford, at which point they can cross the West Sellen and continue north along its west bank to the dry Ahari riverbed, since this route will provide something of a natural trail to follow. That's a journey of 160 miles. The men I'm giving you can make that in just over 4 days. I believe you can carry supplies for 10 without unduly slowing you down. There will be plenty of supplies in the city once you seize it. You won't have the forces to lay siege so you must take the city within a few days."

Banaq says, "Begging your pardon, Your Worship", and here he gives an exaggerated, floor-scraping bow, "but if we are to take an entire town in less than four days without laying siege to it, we'll necessarily be fighting house-to-house. The 'city' must be extraordinarily small, like about tiny-village-sized, or else you must be counting on us receiving aid from partisans loyal to you already within the city. May I ask which, if either, of those scenarios is correct?"

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
A bit of biscuit bonked off Banq's forehead and skittered across his plate.

"It's the artifact," Thorn said, breaking another piece of biscuit off for herself. "We don't have to take the whole city all at once. We punch through to the vault and fortify, get the artifact and use it. It'll force all the demons out, leaving their forces crippled and easy to take care of."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Sir Sheldon works hard to maintain composure after the flying biscuit. It is not easy, but he refrains to not burst into laughter . . .though the grin on his face belies what his mind is thinking.

Remove ads