Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Meliara ponders for a long moment. "I understand the urgency we have but I think we should take a day and attempt to fix things here. What use is freeing the city if the citizens will then starve to death? We should stay. I doubt a village like this will have the manpower we have with us again anytime soon."

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
"Do we need the food?" Thorn wonders as she comes over. "The faster we get through this, the better our chances of attacking with surprise."

She seemed to reconsider though as she added, "Then again...survivors might have information about the area and the forces in it..."

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"I don't think we need the food but once we free the city, they will. And as you mentioned, any survivors might have information for us."

Kaodi

Hero
When he sees everyone getting together for their little war council Randlay puts aside his armour and tools, he had been making some small adjustments to hopefully make riding a little less uncomfortable, and walks over to join in. Listening first, he slightly nods his head a couple of times, perhaps unconsciously, at various suggestions. But then...

"That all sounds nice," he says assertively. "But 'maybe' is not a word I really care to stake anything on. 'Maybe' there are survivors. 'Maybe' they can tell us something useful. Now, I ain't so callous a man; if we knew for a fact there were a whole bunch o' warm bodies around the bend who needed us somethin' fierce I'd merrily give 'em two days of our time. But we don't know anything of the sort. Just a whole lot of 'maybe'."

Leif

Adventurer
Banaq, Elf Sorcerer L6, Archmage T1

'You're right, Randlay, we do not have any hard facts yet, but we are preparing to deal with as many survivors as we can. I, for one, would much rather prepare for survivors that don't exist than to NOT prepare for however many survivors we actually find. What do we lose by being ready to help survivors?"

Kaodi

Hero
"An incremental degree of disarray in our enemies' forces when we arrive at our destination?" offers the crusader. "This ain't a Sunday stroll. It's a daring military raid."

Leif

Adventurer
Banaq, Elf Sorcerer L6, Archmage T1

"If our service to the casualties bears such a price, it seems worth it to me, but I speak as one who will not bear the total brunt of the fight. Truthfully, I suspect that it makes no great difference either way, but it is still better for us to be seen by the people to be aiding the fallen."

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Jack," Lia says sympathetically, "We've been at this a long time. War, that is. We can't lose sight of why we are doing this, why we are fighting. Master Dendiwhar said this village is important source of food for the city. As I mentioned, why save the city if there is no food for them to survive? And the others are right, if there are survivors, which we all hope there are, they may have some information for us, like what types of forces came through here. So we are helping ourselves by helping them. You are not wrong about every moment being important for surprise or even so they do not have much time to prepare for us coming. But this is important too. As long as we do not dawdle, I don't think one day or make or break us. " Finally she smiles and shrugs. "But what do I know?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

'Keva holds his peace as the others discuss the matter, but once folks start coming down on one side or the other he speaks his mind. "I think we can spare the time. As the lass says, it's the reason we're fighting - well, the reason I'm fighting - in the first place. If it's t' be a vote, I vote we spend the day an' help."
[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]--[/sblock]

Ki Pool: 10/11
Mythic Surge: 03/05

AC: 19, Touch: 19, Flat-footed: 17, CMD: 25 (29 vs Bull Rush/Trip)
Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +11 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/SLAs)
Defensive Abilities: Defensive Training (+4 Dodge Bonus to AC vs Giants), Hard to Kill

BAB: +4, CMB: +6 (+8 vs Demons)
  • Raivo (+1 Adaptive Evil Outsider Bane Composite Longbow):-----+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki Extra Attack): +12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    --------------------------------------------(Deadly Aim):-----+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki + Deadly Aim): +10/+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
  • ------------------------------------------Unarmed Strike:------------ +6 (1d8+ 2 (20/×2))
  • --------------------------------------------------Dagger:------------ +6 (1d4+ 2 (19/×2))

Weapon in Hand: Raivo

Abilities: Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 22, Cha 10

Condition: None
[/sblock]

Remove ads