SX:3 From the Bowels of Philadelphia (Hero For Hire Judging)

Master Pelle

First Post
"Yes mister Wheeler, I have a question. I wondering if you have any background or information about Dr Null? I like to know what type of person we are dealing with." Million Mask asked Kyle Wheeler.

Fenris2

First Post
Master Pelle said:
"Yes mister Wheeler, I have a question. I wondering if you have any background or information about Dr Null? I like to know what type of person we are dealing with." Million Mask asked Kyle Wheeler.

Ghost is clearly pondering Mr. Wheeler's words. Then hearing MM he adds, "Yep and right on the back of that I gotta few incommings too. What about known powers for Dr. 'Null and Void'? And lets hear all about them 'bots too. And, while your at it Big W, maybe lay down some licks on the what the boater said he encountered. . . (then said to the rest) Can we consider all that team lead mumbo jumbo after we get all the 411 we can? It might make a dif knowing it before we make that call."

Last edited:

Malthusian

First Post
"If it is this Dr. Null character, are we to assume another attack on the city? Or are we there simply to drag scrap metal from the water?"

Then, with a sudden realization, he thinks, Robots? I'm going to be next to useless against robots. "Uhm, Mr. Wheeler? Sir, I'm not sure if I'll be much help if we have to face robots. My mental abilities won't do squat to a mindless construct."

Intrepid looks around at the others, saying "I can move through solid objects or protect myself with a field of force, but my primary ability kind of requires a foe with a brain."

JRYoung

First Post
"Don't worry Intrepid, I'm sure your talents will prove invaluable before this is all said and done".

Aquaphibian nods in agreement to Ghost. "I agree with Ghost, let's go over all of the available intelligence before deciding anything. Please proceed Mr. Wheeler".

Malthusian

First Post
Intrepid turns to face Aquaphibian. "Thanks for the vote of confidence, Phib," he says, managing a crooked grin. "Nice to know you've got my back, big guy."

Well, it'll be interesting to see how this whole team thing works out, thinks Intrepid. If nothing else, it'll be a nice change of pace. Running solo, or even partnered with Plight, is all well and good, but it'll sure be great to have the extra muscle when things get physical.

Unable to stay still, Intrepid stands and crosses the room, turns, and strides back. Bracing his hands against the top of a chair, he leans forward and looks at Mr. Wheeler, awaiting the answers to their questions.

Salix

First Post
Wheeler slides a DVD towards the group,"This is the only thing we have on the man and his machines" The DVD contains all of the footage successfully shot during his recent attack on Philadelphia.
"Oh and Ghost, we're not skateboarding in the park together. How about using a little respect when you talk to me. You guys earn slack by performing in the field, until then stay on your best behavior, especially if there's a camera around."

OOC: Sorry everyone, but I'll be tied up for a day or two. Players can peruse SX:1 Help Wanted for any info on Null.

Raylis

First Post
Twilight Gryphon watches the tape, "From what I read in the archives and viewing this tape, this Dr. Null doesn't seem to have any combat heavy powers other then his mind shield and his robots.

"But if what was found was anything other then debrie from the battle we may be up against some new bots, more then likely a few tailored to the abilities from the team that faced him."

Master Pelle

First Post
"Just great! Another crazy scientist who want to take over world... He propely act like this." Million Mask said after have seen the tape, he started to waving his hand front of his face then suddently his head look like Dr Null.
"I'm Dr Null! I'm the most smarted man in the earth! You can't defeat me with your puny brain! Bwahahaha!" Million Mask imitated as Dr Null until he changed back to his normal appearance.

"I think that I got a good understanding about this Dr Null. He must be a truely genius man but sadly he is crazy and want to take over the world. He seem to be pretty arrogant when it come to his intellect and he have many tricks in his sleeves." He said as he lowering his hat over his mask.
"Anyway... Who will be our team leader before heading to the mission?" He asked to his teammate.

JRYoung

First Post
"Alright then, there is only one thing left to settle: who will lead this impromptu team?" Aquaphibian asks.

"I don't mind throwing my hat into the ring, if none of you mind my mutated appearance that is. This isn't exactly like leading a team of scientists on an expedition to the Galopagos, but someone has to do it".

Aquaphibian isn't quite sure what he's getting in to here, but he is excited to get into action and willing to act as team leader if need be.

Fenris2

First Post
Salix said:
"Oh and Ghost, we're not skateboarding in the park together. How about using a little respect when you talk to me. You guys earn slack by performing in the field, until then stay on your best behavior, especially if there's a camera around."

Ghost thinks, Great. . . Is Wheeler is a martinet that can't sort content from appeance? That was respect. Add that he has apparently done almost no homework on Null or the team... Oh, and seems busy focusing on minutia when we have some semi-serious morale issues... Sigh. Well getting into testosterone contest with him right now won't help either. We can talk it out later, presuming he can escape his prejudice long enough to listen.

Ghost replies with a distinct lack of emotion, "Okay, so you want 'Mr. Wheeler' from now on."

Last edited:

Remove ads