D&D 5E T1: The Village of Hommlet (OOC)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Welcome aboard everybody! Seeing as how there's a lot more interest than I anticipated...

Who would be interested in taking on B1: In Search of the Unknown, run concurrently with T1?

In terms of setting, T1 would take place in the north of the region, near the mountains that separate the kingdom from the Plains of Dust, while B1 would take place near the southwestern coast, just north of the City of Light.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Personally, I just want to play in one of them. Either one. I don't really know much about settings or modules, so wherever fits. :)

Rubberneck

First Post
I don't know the different modules either so I'm sure I could fit in either. Just careful not to spread yourself thin kiraya ;) you seem to have a ton of games going and I seem to be trying to sign on for quite a few of them haha.

Welcome aboard everybody! Seeing as how there's a lot more interest than I anticipated...

Who would be interested in taking on B1: In Search of the Unknown, run concurrently with T1?

In terms of setting, T1 would take place in the north of the region, near the mountains that separate the kingdom from the Plains of Dust, while B1 would take place near the southwestern coast, just north of the City of Light.

I would be interested in either!

Do you want the characters on official WotC character sheets?

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
[MENTION=6763059]Rubberneck[/MENTION], two of games just shut down, so I'm about even. ;)
[MENTION=6777649]Nergal Pendragon[/MENTION], use whatever works for you. I have only one request - put it in a forum post, rather than an attachment.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
I'm here and I'm interested.

The gnome fighter Lillily is here, but I'd also be open to making a new character (cleric, rogue, warlock... whatever is needed!).

The character so far:

Name: Ilyana "Thunderstep" Turikal
Class/level: Sorcerer/1
Background: Entertainer
Race: Half-elf
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Languages: Common, Elven, Draconic
Experience:
Inspiration:

HP: 8
Hit dice: 1d6+2
Passive Wisdom: 11
AC: 11
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30'
Saving Throws:
Str -1
Dex +1
*Con +4
Int +0
Wis +1
*Cha +5

Base Stats
Strength: 8 (-1) Dexterity: 13 (+1) Constitution: 15 (+2) Intelligence: 11 (+0) Wisdom: 12 (+1) Charisma: 17 (+3)

Skills
*Acrobatics +3
Animal Handling +1
*Arcana +2
Athletics -1
*Deception +5
History +0
*Insight +3
Intimidation +3
Investigation +0
Medicine +1
Nature +0
Perception +1
*Performance +5
*Persuasion +5
Religion +0
Slight of Hand +1
Stealth +1
Survival +1

* = proficiency

Other Proficiencies:
Armor: None
Weapons: Daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaffs, light crossbows
Tools: Disguise Kit, Lute

Attacks
Melee: Dagger +3 (1d4+1/Piercing)
Melee: Shocking Grasp +5 (1d8/Lightning)
Ranged: Light Crossbow +3 (1d8+1/Piercing)
Ranged: Ray of Frost +5 (1d8/Cold)
Other
Spells

Equipment:
Light crossbow with 20 bolts
Arcane Focus: Wand
Explorer's Pack
Two daggers
Lute
Costume
Belt Pouch
Traveler's Clothes
Trinket from admirer (small crystal that faintly glows in moonlight)

CP:
SP:
EP:
GP: 13
PP:

Features and Traits
Darkvision - In dim light, can see 60' as if in bright light. In darkness, can see as if in dim light but cannot make out colors.

Fey Ancestry - Advantage on saving throws against being charmed, magic cannot put to sleep.

Spellcasting - Can cast arcane spells known using Charisma.

Sorcerous Origin: Wild Magic - Casts spells using wild forces of chaos.

Wild Surge - When casting spell of level 1 or higher, DM can ask for a d20 roll. Consult surge table on page 104 if a 1 is rolled.

Tides of Chaos - Can gain advantage on roll. Long rest or Wild Surge to use again.

Entertainer Routines: Dancer, Singer, Storyteller

By Popular Demand - Can get free room and board at an inn for performing.

Spellcasting
Spellcasting Class: Sorcerer
Spell Save DC: 13
Spell Attack Bonus: +5

Spell Slots:
1: 2

Cantrips
Light
Prestidigation
Ray of Frost
Shocking Grasp

1st-Level Spells
Magic Missile
Shield

Background Info
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 128 lbs.
Eyes: Liquid gold in color
Skin: Cream with a light copperish tint
Hair: Fiery Red

Personality Traits: A hopeless romantic who is searching for the right person. She also enjoys entertaining people.
Ideals: Dancing, singing, and storytelling help make the world better. Magic exists to help people.
Bonds: She prizes a trinket given to her by an adoring fan after her first show.
Flaws: Hides her magical abilities out of fear of losing control. Sometimes doesn't pay enough attention due to overconfidence.

Character Backstory:

Go ahead and fill this part in, or should I wait for more info?

Last edited:

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I just went back and checked the character I was originally playing... and I hated her.

Not the character, but how ... zealous? ... I was playing her.

I could play said character again with perhaps some more warmth and caring, less RAAR SMITE THE UNCLEAN.

For the record, she was a Half-Elf Knowledge Cleric (of St Cuthbert), but I'm willing to play most anything to round out a group.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Regarding backstories, I'll be doing an informal poll in a few days on who wants to do T1 and who wants to do B1. You can then fill in backstory as appropriate to whichever module you are participating in.

Remove ads