• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Taking an extended leave

Dalamar

Adventurer
I will be majorly busy for a couple of months to come, due to participating in a play by the city theatre (My Brother Lionheart (my translation of the title, not sure if it's right), by Astrid Lindgren for those interested).
This will drop my posting to only weekends (so no leveling in ICC :(). So don't worry if you don't hear about me, and DMs please try not to kill my chars.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
*Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab*

"Oh... he said don't kill his characters..."

Jarval

Explorer
creamsteak said:
*Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab* *Stab*

"Oh... he said don't kill his characters..."

lol :)

Sorry to have you gone for so long Dalamar, but it sounds like a fun project you're working on with the theatre. Let us know how it goes.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Whippee, I'm back for the week! :D

Stories, eh? I went late to a rehealsal because I was buying a digicamera :eek: Got scolded for that and felt real stupid afterwards.

Besides that, my legs are aching because we've been acting riding. With no horses, of course.

And we've had some singing and I still haven't completely recovered from the flu I had a while back (you remember that?).

Dalamar

Adventurer
And as the witty ones of you have noticed, I'm posting here even if my common sense tells me not to. But what can you do when you're an addict.:cool:

Remove ads