• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tales From The Old Bald One-Eyed Salty Red Dog Tavern! (chapter 1, now closed)

Wystan

Explorer
"BY THE HAIRY TOADS OF VROOMHANDLE THAT HURT...NOW you will taste the blade of a master swordsman sir Orc."

I swing where the orc that just hit me should be.

DrZombie

First Post
Another huff of foul-smelling smoke emerges from the demon-dog helmet.
He points the blood-and-unmentionables-smeared sword at beau.
"THOU SHALL NOT STEAL"
And he charges.

LogicsFate

First Post
K smiles, in a remarkably good mood and her memory clear. Seeing how Hank tried to grab her too, she'll take out the rest of her aggression on him. She'll reload her crossbow if nessairy and use it on Hank, that bastard...

Her nigh giddy mood drooping slightly when she finaly relises that hank has aready been taken down "O, O well" and shoots him anyway

Last edited:

Lazlow

First Post
Round Three... Fight!

Desert runs and quickly delivers a flying sidekick to His head, but His reflexes are considerably more well-honed than the rest of his compatriots and His evasive action saves his skin.

Two more axes fly from Bill's hands, one of which acquaints itself intimately with Beau's brainpan. Beau doesn't like this one single solitary bit, and falls down dead in protest.

Ranti figures it's time that Dieeee lives up to his name, and puts into motion a most cunning plan: Swinging at where the hobgoblin just hit him should be, he hits the beast with his sword, causing a wound. The wound causes the hobgoblin to scream and die.

Gruammsh, screaming holy commandments, begins to run at Beau but seeing him dead re-directs his charge at Hobbo #5. Hobbo #5 has no idea what this "stealing" business is all about, as he's just been standing there shooting arrows at people like he was told. It seems that lately things just haven't been going his way; first it was the burnt breakfast and then later he couldn't find his favorite throwing axe, then the whole business with the undergarments and now this. Oh, great, just wonderful, now it's a sword through the chest cavity. Well, this is another fine how-do-you-do. At least he won't have to follow up on latrine duty now that he's dead.

Dropping His bow and pulling out His battleaxe proves to be too much - His feeble fumbling with the weapon has caused him to drop it entirely! (OOC: Oh noes, critical fumble! :eek: )

Richard yanks his large sword out of the body of the dead Leader and swings it erratically at Joel, who is by now far too scared out of his wits to do anything but put ever fiber of his being into staying alive. He jumps out of the way just in the nick of time and takes off into the woods (heading east).

K calmly shrugs and puts Hank out of his misery once and for all.

===========================

OOC: Positions at the end of round three:

One left on the field, folks, and one high-tailin' it outta Dodge (you can still see him through the trees off to the left of the pic, here).

Wystan

Explorer
(OOC Note I never look at the map... :) )

I will proceed to try to find the one that i left on the field. I will try using an untrained tumble check and stab him in the -----.

Gray Shade

First Post
Berserker Bill will sling his final throwing axe at the back of His head, attempting to "hamstring" him (the hamstring runs all the way up through the neck, right?).

Lazlow

First Post
OOC: Just to clarify, you all realize that there are two hobgoblins left, right? One still on the field (on the map), and one that's running away (off the map)? Just want to make sure.

Gray Shade

First Post
OOC: Yup! I'm throwing an axe at the one running away, and I'm pretty sure that the other one's not going to survive Desert, Gruammsh, Ranti, and Richard pounding on him. If I miss with my axe, well, I'm sure someone will help me out, right? But, hopefully, I won't miss. OOOPS! Oh, I see what you mean. Okay, slight change, then, instead of throwing my axe at His head, I'm throwing at the other one--Joel. :]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads