Tales of the Eldeen Reaches: The first night : a lot of questions & skill checks

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
I'm having a blast too... despite the whole "Roral The Oaf" thing. :D You're just jealous cause Roral's more urban. LOL! All you hicks can keep the darned forest... he'll take a nice tavern in the city, thank you very much! :p

The only suggestion I would make as far as speed of posting is concerned is that I think Doc Zombie could drop in occasionally more really short "time passes" posts (without even necessarily advancing plot). I think we're occasionally getting stuck in one place and end up creating longer banter not because we have anything we really need to say, but just because we're filling time waiting for the next DM post to arrive to tell us where we've gone and where we are.

So even small posts like "You've finished walking for the day and you set up camp. You have another day of hiking before you reach the stream." I think helps us get a sense of where we are, plus puts us in a different place and time to make new comments about what has (and hasn't) happened thus far. That'd be my only suggestion. But even that's not a big deal in the least because we've done fine thus far.

Ozmar

First Post
DrZombie said:
Ok boys 'n girls,

- Order of the watch

- Fire or no fire?

Spot, listen and fort checks (and tell me wich watch you're on)

Same order as before? (Habit)

No fire.

Spot: 5
Listen: 6
Fort Save: 14

Ozmar the Forgetful

Ferrix

Explorer
Sorry that I haven't been posting a lot lately, life is crazy busy and since the rambling conversations run long in the IC thread I don't have time to catch myself up usually.

Bront

The man with the probe
R&R on 1st,
Stulgar and Silver on 2nd
Caw and Umbra on 3rd

At least, that's what it was last time if I remember.

Listen: 13
Spot: 17
Fort: 12

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
What's the current initiative order? I think everyone's rolled, but because some of us held actions to go on the creature's initiative, I don't know what the current order is for Round 1.

Remove ads