Tales of the eldeen reaches

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
HP 13 of 13, AC 19, Init ? [unshifted]

Roral holds the pulled bowstring tight in his fingers as he awaits a creature to break through the treeline.

'C'mon... show yourself... c'mon, you piece of...'

As I posted before, Roral has Readied an action to fire his bow as soon as he sees a creature break through the treeline advancing towards the them. Thus my inititive will be on the same count whenever the first creature moves into the open and I fire.

((Shortbow [14] + 1 = 15)) / ((Dmg [3]))

Last edited:

Ferrix

Explorer
Umbra rolls into a crouch, spear already in hand, a hungry look blazes in his eyes as he glares up towards the peaks and disappears into the shadows to stalk the creatures down.

OOC: Hide +7, Move Silently +7

Ozmar

First Post
"Is everyone awake? How many are there?" Silver tries to get her bearings, whispering softly. She grips her axe in hand, sweating slightly in fear and anticipation. She tries to draw on her inner self for strength, but her will fails her. [OOC: no shifting]

Bront

The man with the probe
Stulgar draws back his bow as he takes a position besides Caw, so he can step in front of him if need be.

Krug

Newshound
Caw wakes up, rubbing his eyes. "Another attack?" he groans.
Caw loads his crossbow, hoping his aim continues to be true.
Has he regained his spells?

DrZombie

First Post
You can see vague movement in the bushes as they surround the litlle hill. Cautiosly they emerge from the bushes, stalking uphill when you let the arrows fly.

OOC : one shape from the north(N1), two from the east(E1, E2), two from the west(W1, W2), and two from the south(S1,S2), one of wich is holding an animal(A) on a leash. Distance about 150 ft. They are armed with a crossbow, a shield and a spear or morningstar .

The campsite is encircled with trees and bushes, and you can take cover behind some boulders.

Roll for initiative and shoot.

Bront

The man with the probe
Stulgar draws a beed on the one to the south holding the animal, and fires, striking it with a powerful hit.

[sblock=Roll Stuff]
Longbow(120') +4 1d8 20x3
Init: 15
To Hit: 19
Damage: 8 [/sblock]

Ozmar

First Post
Could Silver charge through this brush? If so, she waits until the enemy moves within 80 feet, then she rages, charges and whacks one of them with her axe!

Init: Delay until the next round and then set Init to 22.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
HP 13 of 13, AC 19, Init ?

Inititive count is whatever the creatures are going on from my Readied action.

Previous post had the surprise round attack and damage. I am attacking W1.

For Round 1 Roral gets behind a boulder for partial cover then fires his shortbow again at W1 if he hasn't been killed yet (W2 if he had).

((Attack [5] + 1 = 6))

Remove ads