Tales of the Eldeen Reaches: The first night : a lot of questions & skill checks

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
What's going on DrZombie? Are we still playing? Even if some characters haven't rolled yet, at least plot out the fight thus far for the rest of us so we can continue. I'd vote that you roll for the other players just to keep the game moving because otherwise we're dead inthe water.

Bront

The man with the probe
He's a new father, so has had some RL responsabilities and been generaly unavailable. He'll be back. (He stoped in to his other OOC to mention this, just passing it on)

DrZombie

First Post
Sorry guys, will update today. Haven't forgotten, I just didn't have the time to post decently, just one or two messages in my playing games to basically let the GM know I'm still alive. But I know it's kinda frustrating to see that your GM was online yesterday and the little git didn't update his game.
So, please bear with me, I hope that it'll get better soon.

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, just got an e-mail from Ozmar, he's been busy with new job related issues, but he hopes to be around more eventualy.

Ozmar

First Post
Checking in...

Apologies to everyone for my absenteeism. I really appreciate the messages of understanding and support I've received. Thanks!

I'm slowly rolling pieces back together and will hopefully be able to pick back up on gaming. I am very sorry if I contributed to the loss of any games through my absence.

This game is one that I'll be trying to watch to see if it picks back up. I thought it had a good start, and interesting characters.

Thanks!
-Ozmar
aka Silver

Remove ads