Tales of the eldeen reaches

Ozmar

First Post
Roral said:
'Good morn! Looks like the group is slowly but surely awakening and getting together. Any sign of Scarfang?'

"Good morning, Roral. Scarfang hasn't arrived yet... but maybe he is already here." She looks suspiciously at a nearby squirrel. "Even the trees have ears." She smiles self-consciously and rumages through her pack to make sure everything is ready.

Bront

The man with the probe
"I'm sure he'll be here when he wishes. I'm sure he's still testing us." Stulgar says, leaning up against a tree.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Ranvar walks out of the woods, fully armored and ready to go. He seems to be fairly chipper considering the night previous, and eager to get started.

"Good day to you all! Who are we yet waiting for? I am eager to see more of this great world and have stories of my own to tell."

Ozmar

First Post
Silver smiles shyly in Ranvar's direction and then walks over to Stulgar to compare the contents of their pack. "Stulgar, what did you pack? I want to make sure I have everything we'll need. We don't even know where we're going... or how long we'll be?" She rummages around in her pack. "I only have two week's food. But I got some rope. Did you bring any rope? I guess you can always use some rope..." She glances nervously in Ranvar's direction.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
"I wouldn't worry about food too much. I suspect that Balinor's great bounty will provide us all we need...and perhaps a bit more. It is, however, good to know that no additional information was given last eve. Some details are...fuzzy."

Ozmar

First Post
ShaggySpellsword said:
"I wouldn't worry about food too much. I suspect that Balinor's great bounty will provide us all we need...and perhaps a bit more. It is, however, good to know that no additional information was given last eve. Some details are...fuzzy."

Silver laughs. Then she stops as she realizes that it wasn't particularly funny. She blushes and tries to hide it as she digs in her sack, mumbling to herself. "Well, better safe than hungry..."

Ozmar

First Post
Silver is stung because she feels like Ranvar is laughing at her. She snaps, "And how much food did your mother pack for you?" but instantly regrets the words.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
"Take no offense, take none. I was laughing at the thought of being without food in the middle of the forest in the company of a druid with the power of Scarfang. It is good to be self-sufficient. I admit, I didn't think to pack any food at all. I brought only my belief in our skills as hunters and a waterskin."

Ozmar

First Post
"No food? What if Scarfang's plan is to set us loose in the wild to see how we fare? Surely we can survive, but I have lived that life, and it is not as pleasant as a pack full of prepared rations."

She stops abruptly.

"Waterskin? uh oh..."

She digs through her pack frantically. "Flame! I knew I forgot something!"

Remove ads