Black Flag Tales of the Valiant - Goblin Lineage

Clint_L

Hero
The idea that you would obviously talk your way through goblin lands (potentially getting yourself in very deep by the time the trouble comes), rather than going full genocide on them when you see them, is also nice, and a great example of how the "they're people"/"they're inherently evil scum to be mowed down" arguments about goblins, orcs and drow are way too simplistic. People can be perfectly crappy as individuals and, frankly, it's more interesting to treat them that way.
My spouse's character is a goblin artificer/toymaker!

Marc Radle

Legend
I am a bear of little brain, @Marc Radle.

Is this article saying that dryads will be a playable lineage in the Players Vault, or is this only an option in this article? It's a pretty interesting idea for the right group.

Player' Guide, not Players Vault (I think you combined Player' Guide and Monster Vault, which would be one BIG book! :) )

The dryad presented in that article on the Kobold Press blog is absolutely playable for a TOV group, just like the goblin and eonic that appeared earlier on the blog.

None of those are in the Player's Guide - they are presented as cool additional content (because we just can't help ourselves! LOL)

Remove ads