• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

Yavathol

Explorer
"Ok, as you wish. I'll do it"

When everyone is ready to leave, Illvellios scouts ahead, about thirty feet forward, his elven eyes easily adapting to the darkness. Knowing that he was especially looking out for Duergar helped..

OOC:
[roll0]
[roll1]

TallIan

Explorer
GM: Just clarifying which way you are going.

You can go through the guard room back to the tomb and up to Renwicks Lab (M16) and exit through 'B' to the garden. You could go through the mines to the tomb if you really want.

You can go up the stairs in the guard room to the junction at M11, then either out 'A' to the garden or out 'C' to the front of the monastery. You know the abbess is in Room M12 though.

Attachments

• SSM_Exploring 2.png
    SSM_Exploring 2.png
    465.6 KB · Views: 121

Yavathol

Explorer
OOC:
Through Renwick's tomb would be safest, I agree. However, I don't think we should disturb him any more. Was he in the tomb, or in M16? If M16, then we can go back out through door B without disturbing him. I remember there were also some suspicious statues in the garden which we need to stay well clear of..

If Renwick is in the tomb, then I think we should go up to M11 and then out through door C, hoping we don't disturb anything in M15..

TallIan

Explorer
Led by Illvilious the group of escapees heads back through the guard room. Sir Jondal picks up the Ogre's great club and three of braver souls pick up the clubs left by the Orogs. Sir Jondal looks at the Orog's armour for a second, then thinks better of it, before taking up a rear guard.

GM: Renwick remained in his lab (M16), so you could get out without disturbing him. Also when I said "tomb" earlier, I actually meant crypt, as there are a number of tombs in this crypt - stupid english and its words.

Let me know where everyone is relative to the line of prisoners. Illvilious is clearly out ahead.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
OOC: Is Errol continuing with the light? If so, he should probably be up front? If we're not using the light, then he'll need to be led, along with the rest of the prisoners. He will probably be at the back, then, since he can strike easily anywhere (if Duran wants to be closer to the front). Also...duergar. Does anyone have See Invisibility?

Remove ads