• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tarumen, the Land of Earth and Sky - Full

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Well, bandits my try to steal horses, or elk, or giant lizards, but they generally don't kill them, because they want to sell them.

And you can buy items out of the DMG. Don't spend more than half your wealth on one item, don't make the DM cry with crazy combos, etc.

Bluecloud

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Well, bandits my try to steal horses, or elk, or giant lizards, but they generally don't kill them, because they want to sell them.

And you can buy items out of the DMG. Don't spend more than half your wealth on one item, don't make the DM cry with crazy combos, etc.

its good to know my lizard will at least live lol but i have extra i might just buy it anyways =)

also i thought the max was 3700 for one item but hey if you want to increase it then go ahead.

and lastly i say HA! i couldn't see a crazy combo if it hit me in the face....multiple times.... with a big stick.... and all its crazy combo friends were laughing at me....

sukael

First Post
AARGH... I just realised that the base Feytouched isn't a full template but, rather, a separate race (in the vein of Aasimar/Tiefling). So, my character'll just go straight into the (full, non-transition version of the) Half-Fey template class, not Feytouched.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads