• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tarumen, the Land of Earth and Sky - Full

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Bluecloud, the bonuses from two rings of protection +1 don't stack. You either have to shell out the 8k for a ring +2 or only go with one.

Also I notice you don't have a backpack, bedroll, waterskin, food, rope, flint and steel, bridle for your lizard, pack saddle for your lizard, or anything else of that nature. Do you need some of those things?

Bluecloud

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Bluecloud, the bonuses from two rings of protection +1 don't stack. You either have to shell out the 8k for a ring +2 or only go with one.

Also I notice you don't have a backpack, bedroll, waterskin, food, rope, flint and steel, bridle for your lizard, pack saddle for your lizard, or anything else of that nature. Do you need some of those things?

i do have the food i called it feed because thats what the book did and i have 5 days worth. also i do have the pack saddle i just called it saddle pack =/ oops

...... now that i think of it i know y you think i don't have that stuff. i thought it would be easier if i treated my lizard as his own person so he has his own equipment section of all the things he is carrying =/ that way you would know what he had and what i had. i'll put it wherever you want but you'll find the rest of the items in the Cog- The lizard section towards the bottom.

in light of this i still forgot flint and steel :eek: i will change that now.

sukael

First Post
A question--do dinosaurs exist in Tarumen, and if so, is there any chance my character might familiar with some sorts of them?

(Trying to pick good forms for wildshape.)

Kreik

First Post
I'll be in Africa from 15 May to 10 July, with very, very irregular internet connection. I won't be able to play in that period. Since I really like the setting, I was hoping I could stay on as an alternate for after 10 July. Hope that's ok.

Ranger Rick

First Post
Seeing as you have me down as an alternate. Can I take over Kreik's cleric/ranger PC? I assume that works better than trying to come up with something totally different.

Verbatim

Explorer
Isida: Just sent you a message off list.

All: Sorry I am so tardy, but RL kicked me in the jimmies hard this weekend. I promise the arcane support will be submitted soon. Hopefully, he will be worth the wait...:)

Now, it is off to bed with a very tired and brain dead Verbatim...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads