• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzard

First Post
GPEKO said:
Gath pulls his large polearm from his back and responds to Dioran "Yeah, me also want to join. Coins be good and bandits be easy smashing. Now, let's glook to be ready for fight." With that the half-orc breaks the top of his wine bottle on a nearby table and drinks almost half of it in one go. While doing so, he slightly cuts his lips on the jagged edges and puts some wine all over his face. Not even pausing to wipe himself, he offers the rest of the bottle to the others. "Want some ?"

Looking a little embarrased for his race by this display (Lupic having been a dweller in civilization all his life, he considers himself urbane) replies" Uhh, me fine, I stick to Ale. You might want to try to pull cork in future. Wastes less."

Sparky said:
Rainca blinks at the floor and turns her hawkish gaze on Dioran, then Lupic, she squints at them both and looks back at the floor. Holding out her mug to Gath she gives a curt nod and says, "When the Kree speak they call me Rainca.

"OK call you Rainca then. You call me Lupic. Make sure you call me for meals HAW!HAW! - that joke. You like joke right?"

Kahuna Burger said:
Therick nods to the inn door. "I have brought means of transport, though it lacks a certain style. If you have horses of your own it might be wise to bring them. Please, come with me, and we can begin at once, I worry for my family while I am away..."

Lupic looks to Dioran for direction, but starts moving outside in any case.

buzzard

Hof

Explorer
"Apparently the situation calls for a hasteful departure, so let us leave without further delay. Good day master Smith, and of course farewell to all who have chosen to remain here for now. May the heavens grant you peace and the hells leave you with it."

Hoping that a lack of style does not mean too much of a lack of comfort, Dioran exits the inn.

GPEKO

First Post
buzzard said:
"Uhh, me fine, I stick to Ale. You might want to try to pull cork in future. Wastes less."
"Bah ! Faster this way. Fast glook give fast smashing."

buzzard said:
"OK call you Rainca then. You call me Lupic. Make sure you call me for meals HAW!HAW! - that joke. You like joke right?"
Gath punches Lupic on the shoulder (not with all his strenght ;) ) narrowly avoiding a spike. "HAHA ! You funny ! But call me for meals too ..."

Gath heads outside as well

Scorpio

First Post
The tall man watches as an odd collection of patrons leave, nodding politely. He turns again to the bartender.
"Aye sir, a drink and a meal, please! LeDevereaux's the name, and I am weary as well. You in charge of rooms? I need that too!"
He lights his pipe...

Creamsteak

Explorer
Joe, a very silent and plain man with a healthy gut and clean hands looks over his patrons. He's amazed at the number of new faces. He makes a loud grunt, to draw the attention of those patrons that havn't introduced themselves. He points to a sign that says, "Introduce yourself to Joe."

He then rotates to the tall man and hands him a silver card with an engravement of the number 177. Then he turns to the two head hostesses to see to your food and drink. He then goes to those who addressed him earlier, and examines the empty bulletin board. "Not much work going on here. Drink's still on the house, but unless theres more work for you folk soon, I might have to start charging. Not that I'd ever choose to do that, but sometimes things are forced. Enjoy your stay, and make some friends. Watch the fighting, though."

Scorpio

First Post
Creamsteak said:
Joe, a very silent and plain man with a healthy gut and clean hands looks over his patrons. He's amazed at the number of new faces. He makes a loud grunt, to draw the attention of those patrons that havn't introduced themselves. He points to a sign that says, "Introduce yourself to Joe."

He then rotates to the tall man and hands him a silver card with an engravement of the number 177. Then he turns to the two head hostesses to see to your food and drink. He then goes to those who addressed him earlier, and examines the empty bulletin board. "Not much work going on here. Drink's still on the house, but unless theres more work for you folk soon, I might have to start charging. Not that I'd ever choose to do that, but sometimes things are forced. Enjoy your stay, and make some friends. Watch the fighting, though."

Slightly taken aback, the tall man looks again at the tender.
"Well, Joe, I am D'Artagnon LeDevereaux, a man of his own means. A drink with punch and a roasted leg of nearly anything would be well, and is 177 a room? If so, Thank ye, if not, I'll figure it out"
He nestles into a chair near the bar.
"An' I'm in no hurry sir, and have the means to ante. I like this place. It has a nice...feeling about."
He takes a heavy drag on his pipe, and surveys the room.

neoweasel

First Post
A large human steps through the door, careful not to let his guisarme catch. He drops his pack, which lands with a solid THUD, and leans his polearm in a corner. Stepping up to the bar, he gestures to catch Joe's attention.
"Brandywine. Neat."
Once his drink is in front of him, he says "I heard that people might be hiring 'round here. Any call for another blade?"

Scorpio

First Post
neoweasel said:
A large human steps through the door, careful not to let his guisarme catch. He drops his pack, which lands with a solid THUD, and leans his polearm in a corner. Stepping up to the bar, he gestures to catch Joe's attention.
"Brandywine. Neat."
Once his drink is in front of him, he says "I heard that people might be hiring 'round here. Any call for another blade?"

D'Artagnon looks up at the large human and then at his weapon.
"A it looks to be quite a blade, too...military issue?"

neoweasel

First Post
Scorpio said:
D'Artagnon looks up at the large human and then at his weapon.
"A it looks to be quite a blade, too...military issue?"
Gurian looks over, cocks an eyebrow, and smiles.
"Nah. Fairly traditional where I come from. Based off a pruning hook, they say. Not that I won't do mercenary work if money's tight."
He shucks off his cloak.
"You're dressed... fancily. What's your gig?"

Scorpio

First Post
" My gig? Live fast, live dangerously, but live well..."
D'Artagnon winks at the human, quaffing his ale,
"And that I do..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads