• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoweasel

First Post
Scorpio said:
" My gig? Live fast, live dangerously, but live well..."
D'Artagnon winks at the human, quaffing his ale,
"And that I do..."
Gurian frowns slightly.
"Ah. Ensuring the gods' attentions by living an interesting life, then? I've found such people to be interesting, in the short term, at least."

Scorpio

First Post
D'Artagnon juts his right hand towards the human.
"D'Artagnon LeDevereaux, at your service. We should get along just fine, as long as we don't play cards or dice together. Another Brandywine?"

neoweasel

First Post
Scorpio said:
D'Artagnon juts his right hand towards the human.
"D'Artagnon LeDevereaux, at your service. We should get along just fine, as long as we don't play cards or dice together. Another Brandywine?"
Gurian shakes his hand.
"Gurian Barad, at yours. That sounds good to me. I'm not lucky at dice anyway. What're you having, and what do you say to trying to hunt down something interesting, and maybe profitable?"

Last edited:

Scorpio

First Post
"Ah, Profit! Now's there's something there's not enough of in the world. Plenty of cheats, scoundrels, and rapscallions, but not enough profit...but I digress..."
He hails towards Joe the Tender.
"Aye, work would be good, if'n it's interesting, and, as you say, profitable! This seems to a good place to be, if that's what we're after. I'm drinking Ale, Gurian, and perhaps a leg of mutton or other meat might go down well,eh?"

neoweasel

First Post
"I'd prefer something a little younger and tenderer than mutton if it's available. Honestly, so long as it isn't trail rations, I could care less."
Gurian turns to Joe and says "Whatever you've got for food, a mug of ale for Mr. D'artagnon and another brandywine for myself."

Last edited:

Scorpio

First Post
"Yes, tender. And Rare! Cheers, and well met, Gurion! Perhaps we'll put out some feelers and see what 'profits' we might realize here!"

neoweasel

First Post
"I guess my fortune, once again, depends on the kindness of strangers. I just mustered back out of a mercenary company after some work in the northlands and funds are starting to run short. I'd heard that many people came here to hire folks for... troublesome missions. Hopefully something will come along in the not too distant future, or else I might be forced to go hunting goblins and the like for pocket change."
Gurian grimaces and shifts his bulk in the chair, causing to creak in protest.
"I do NOT want to do that again."

neoweasel

First Post
"Well, if you can find a place that has a bounty on such creatures, it can almost be worth your while. Otherwise, it almost makes more sense to perform manual labor."

Scorpio

First Post
I've done it once- it was a hill giant. Nasty brute,he was! 30 Crowns, though, so it was good day...he never saw it coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads