Adventurer
NPC, Jangles the Gambler

Jangles.jpg

Jangles shakes his head, "No, milady. You must roll them both again."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Borric shakes his head, "A shame, lass. A shame. Odds were with you."

Picking up all the dice with one hand, he shakes them up for his first roll, "Come on, baby. Cannot let the guy win the first time, bad form, eh?"

The tumble and rattle all over the place, but they manage to all stay on the table, just barely. After three rolls, Borric hasn't scored a cargo.

Cursing he gives the dice back to Jangles and says sulkily, "Nuts to this. Let's go look into that lighthouse business."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 23 (21 without shield, 19 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 33 Current: 33
CMB: +6 CMD: 18 Fort: +5 Reflex: +3 Will: +2 (+3 vs. Fear)

Current Weapon in Hand: Nothing [/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Last edited:

Gerald007

First Post
"Gambling clearly isn't my forte. I'm with you, Hammer, let's go see about the lighthouse."

OOC: Guys, I will be away from my computer until Saturday morning. I'll put a post up as soon as I get home Saturday.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Borric gets up from the table, "Catch you next time, Jangles."

"Since I don't have any hammers, I am going to swing by the Mystic Pearl and get me a few. Meet you all out front in a half an hour."

The walking arsenal heads out of the tavern to run his errand.

OOC: TF & GE; Here's the link to our IC thread: Bad Light
Gerald and I already checked in over there.
[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 23 (21 without shield, 19 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 33 Current: 33
CMB: +6 CMD: 18 Fort: +5 Reflex: +3 Will: +2 (+3 vs. Fear)

Current Weapon in Hand: Nothing [/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: You're welcome to join us on the lighthouse adventure, Anna. You're not on the front line, so I'm not nearly as concerned about you being a level lower than the others.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury, male human rogue/bard

Fury kills a little time drinking and chatting with Anna and Sylvain (and anyone else who happens to come in) until it is time to meet Borric outside the Inn. He stands and stretches and readjusts his sword-belt. "Well, friends, how 'bout we step outside and join Borric to find out what this job is about?" So saying, he walks over to the door, holds it open for Anna and leaves the Dunn Wright.

toasterferret

Explorer
Anna stands up from the table, and brings her bottle of wine to the bar, handing it to Maria with a wink, before walking out the door.

"Thank you Sir"

she says as she steps out onto the street.

Animal

First Post
A few minutes later the door flings open again, letting in the tengu tracker, known as Krad. Krad seems to be surprisingly cheerful, bearing in mind that he managed to spend all of the recently earned coin in a few days of feasting, binge drinking and shopping. A thick golden chain and a light headache are the only evidence left, that he was a rich man just yesterday.
He sits down at his usual table and scans the tavern with his beady eyes. His old sword is placed upon the table, signaling: "blade for hire".

perrinmiller

Adventurer
NPCs, Morry and Poppin

Seeing that the burly fighter and his rakish friend have long departed, the two obnoxious looking, hairy footed halflings with pot bellies slip back into the inn's taproom. Anyone can see their hairy feet since they wear no shoes. Making their way across the room, ducking under tables and snacking a drumstick or dinner roll as they go, they see the tengu sitting all alone.
Poppin.jpg

Poppin taps Krad on the back, in a annoyingly squeaking voice he asks, "Hey beaky, where's ya friends be at?"

Morry.jpg

Meanwhile, Morry ducks around the other side and climbs up on a chair while Krad turns to reply to Poppin. He tries to get a good look at the birdman's sword and contemplates walking off with it to trade for some good wine and food.

Remove ads