• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

WindCrystal

First Post
~ At Kaedyn's Table ~

Amien has talked over everyone else as it is, but takes another moment for good reason this time to answer, "I need to make a round about trip to the store to purchase more lighting. The thought didn't occur to me last time."

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Corbin, male human cleric1

Corbin Elmentis (small).jpg
Corbin is somewhat intrigued at the arrival of Lai Tai Liu. Having spent most of his life traveling to places near and far, he is used to interacting with individuals of other cultures, but Liu appears to be from a place he has not traveled before. He wants to introduce himself to the man and learn his story, but feels it would be almost out of place for him to do so. He is a stranger here in Venza himself.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Orlando Furioso, Venzan bravo

At table with Borric, Breninyr, and others...

"I don't know that I ever spoke with a king. Not sure I'd want to but there's a dozen or more in the Baronies taking turns posing and being deposed."

Fury shrugs mentally dismissing the message-bearers. He turns to Borric and Breninyr specifically but no one is excluded from his comments.

"I'll travel with you Borric. I'm sure we can rouse Sylvain from wherever he's tucked his tail. I suppose I might be able to find a tailor to deck me out in popinjay feathers by tomorrow if the coin is right. I'll probably need a horse, too." The next is muttered, "I hate horses."

"So, who all is interested in traveling together? The more the merrier. At least, that's what the Penkians say. Bren?"

He looks around the table to see who is interested in traveling together on the morrow.

• Orlando Furioso •

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 9 / Bard 2
Initiative: +8 Perception: +14

AC: 24 (17 touch; 18 flat-footed)
HP: 99 Current: 99
CMB: +9 CMD: 26 Fort: +5 Ref: +16 Will: +7

In Hand:
Effects/Conditions:

Bard Spells
Spells Remaining: 1st: 2/2
Spells Known:
1st: Expedition Retreat, Feather Step, Vanish
0-level: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Sift[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
~ At Kaedyn's Table ~

Morrolan.png

Kaedyn looks up at the newcomer and says, "You are welcome to join if you wish. While the Church of Helerion does have spell casters, they are more divine in nature."

"However, we are discussing the possibility of these stalwart adventurers aiding my Order on a quest. If that interests you, please have a seat and tell us more about yourself."

[sblock=GM Recruitment]Moving conversation to this thread: Kaedyn`s Quest
However location is still in the DWI so there is no need to post again here leaving the DWI. Kaedyn will answer Amien there.

Please be sure to read my Adventure Rules and ask questions if you are unsure about something.[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

~ At Table with Daylily, Bren, Aradra, et all ~

Swash1.jpg

Borric glances at the drunk elf and shrugs, "If you run ahead and move faster than an armored warrior, it sounds like you will not slow those of us on horseback down."

Turning to the two squires and their conversation, he quips, "Ha, I bedded the queen of the night court just last night. Does that count?"

"Well, this sounds like a big boondoggle to me. Bringing my own whores for the inn works just fine and we shall see who has decorum, eh?"
His question was only rhetorical and he waves a hand of dismissal to the pair so they can be on their way.

He drains his drink and stands.

"Well, I need to see a man about a horse... and purchase some tack to go with the mount."

"I will catch up with later, Fury. Unless you are coming now."
Borric bids the others a farewell and makes arrangements to meet them later for the trip. He exits the tavern in search of Syl with Fury if he is coming along.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +16
AC: 30 (25 w/out shield, 28(23w/shield) flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 103 Current: 103
CMB: +15 CMD: 28 (30 vs. Disarm/ 32 vs. Trip) Fort: +12 Reflex: +8 Will: +7 (+10 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip, Power Attack (-3/+6Dmg) or Combat Expertise (-3/+3AC), Lunge

Current Weapon in Hand: Mwk Spiked Gauntlet (RH)
Chakram: 1/1 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
~At Table with Aradra, Borric, Daylily and Fury . . . and whomever the heck else has joined us :lol:~

[section]
Bren nods at Fury enthusiastically. "Aye, so long as we're all going anyway it would be good to have company on the road. This crew -" - here he looks around a everyone at the table - "- looks to be good for lots of entertainment on the road! And if we meet any more demented alchemists or Giant homesteaders we'll be well prepared. I'll make my preparations and let the embassy know where I'll be going, and meet you all at the eastern edge of the city tomorrow morning!"
[/section]

With that, Bren rises and makes his farewells, and exits the inn.

AC: 18 (18 Flat-Footed, 18 Touch)
HP: 74/74
CMB: +10 CMD: 27 (+12/29 vs Grapple)
Fort: +12 Reflex: +08 Will: +18

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +15, Sense Motive: +10

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Special Abilities: Advice (10/10 Rnds), Calming Touch (09/09), Channel Energy (10/10)
Special Abilities: Inspiring Command (09/09), Stunning Fist: Fatigue, Crushing Blow (08/08)
Special Abilities: Ki Pool (08/08), Jaunt Boots (03/03), Unity (01/01)

Prayers Available
Orisons: Detect Magic, Guidance, Read Magic, Stabilize
1st Level: Bless, Bless, Bless, Murderous Command, Ray of Sickening, Shield of Faith, Shield of Faith
2nd Level: Bull's Strength, Prot from Evil (C), Prot from Evil (C), Shield Other, Silence, Spiritual Weapon
3rd Level: Archon's Aura, Chain of Perdition, Invisibility Purge, Prayer, Searing Light
4th Level: Discern Lies, Freedom of Movement, Spiritual Ally, Spiritual Ally
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
~The Table of Borric, Daylily and Aradra et al~

[section]

Kalinn takes the proffered invitation and reads it over, a serious look on her face. Once finished she looks up. "I'd travel with you all as well, if you'll have me. Like the ambassador there, I just have a few more preparations to make." She nods at Bren. "I'll be there in the morning."
[/section]

She, too, exits the inn.

Current Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 29 (16 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
HP: 127/127
CMB: +14 CMD: 30
Fort: +09 Reflex: +07 Will: +09

Standard Block
AC: 29 (16 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
CMB: +14 CMD: 30
Fort: +09 Reflex: +07 Will: +09

Rage Block
AC: 27 (14 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 160/160
CMB: +16 CMD: 30
Fort: +12 Reflex: +07 Will: +11

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
AC: 27 (14 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 155/155
CMB: +15 CMD: 29
Fort: +11 Reflex: +06 Will: +10

Fatigue Block
Initiative: +2
AC: 28 (15 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
CMB: +11 CMD: 24
Fort: +09 Reflex: +06 Will: +07

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +10, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 16/16)
Special: Spirit Totem (+9/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)

Current Weapon in Hand: Hafísbíta

Hafísbíta Powers Available
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge
Special: Boon: Cure Light Wounds (Remaining: 03/03)
Special: Boon: Heroism (Remaining: 01/01)
Special: Boon: Gallant Inspiration (Remaining: 01/01)

Spells Available
  • Level 0: Unlimited
  • Level 1: 7/7 per Day
  • Level 2: 6/6 per Day
  • Level 3: 3/3 per Day
Level 0: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
Level 1: Ear Piercing Scream, Magic Missile, Protection from Evil, Shield
Level 2: Frigid Touch, Protection from Evil (Communal), Resist Energy
Level 3: Fly, Haste
[/sblock]

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Orlando Furioso, Venzan bravo

At table with Aradra, Daylily, and others...

Fury looks at those remaining at the table.

"Well, you lot have til tomorrow to decide. I'll either see you or I won't."

He taps his finger to his head in a mock salute as he pushes back from the table.

"Good luck," he calls over to Corbin as he exits the inn.

• Orlando Furioso •

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 9 / Bard 2
Initiative: +8 Perception: +14

AC: 24 (17 touch; 18 flat-footed)
HP: 99 Current: 99
CMB: +9 CMD: 26 Fort: +5 Ref: +16 Will: +7

In Hand:
Effects/Conditions:

Bard Spells
Spells Remaining: 1st: 2/2
Spells Known:
1st: Expedition Retreat, Feather Step, Vanish
0-level: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Sift[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
Daylily_150.jpg

The wild elf turns toward the message-bearers and looks at them with narrowed eyes. "The warrior Daylily am going and sitting where the warrior Daylily am want go and sit," he informs them. He shifts his weight in his chair, in case he needs to deliver some punchings in order to make his meaning fully clear.

Seeing that punchings will not be necessary, he stands and turns to Relic. "Coming along, Elder. I am need to stop and getting magics from the fat merchants."

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads