[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A bit later a human man walks in. his hair is as the color of flames and his clothing shows minimal weaponry with no visible armour. he grins at the cheerfully burning fire in the hearth. he then walks to the bar. "gutentag mein goot her. how ist yur day Grog? if pleas, may I haf an ale, ja?"

BigB

First Post
Cruendithas watches the new arrival approach the bar and order his ale. After a moment Cruendithas moves to stand beside the flame haired man. "Good day to you sir. Might I inquire whence you are from? You do not sound as though you are from here. In fact I would say there are some interesting adventures to bring you here. Would you mind sharing your story with a over curious gnome? Cruendithas is my name."

Scott DeWar

to the curious gnome, Cruendithas

"Mein travel to here is not of great importance, but mein vürk after ist of most interestink occurence, Care you, mein curios frënd, vould you like to hear some?"

BigB

First Post
"Well, why yes I would like to hear of your adventures. I hope to experience some adventure myself. That is why I came here. Recently arrived." Cruendithas pulls up a stool to hear the story and salutes with his wine glass.

Scott DeWar

He stands and gives a polite bow.

"Ah, then. Mein fürst job. A boy, he come here für help. His fader need help at a light house tower taken over by plant creature. We get there und kelp from sea attack" his hand gesture indicates bemusement.

BigB

First Post
He stands and gives a polite bow.

"Ah, then. Mein fürst job. A boy, he come here für help. His fader need help at a light house tower taken over by plant creature. We get there und kelp from sea attack" his hand gesture indicates bemusement.

Cruendithas' eyes open wide as he leans a bit closer not wanting to miss any details. "Kelp you say. There must be an adventure in the story when nature attacks it is most likely some larger threat lurking behind it. A dark deed in the works I fear. So how did you overcome the threat?"

Scott DeWar

"Vell, fürst vee find cause. Turns out das lad vâs cause. He cast spell, it go wrong and suck light from his da's light house. Summon plant abberations of some far realm instead."

He nods to himself as he recalls the details correctly.

BigB

First Post
Cruendithas listens intently and then begins pulling out a parchment, ink and pen. He scribbles something while listening entranced by the story. "Pardon me. You don't mind do you? This is a fascinating adventure that should be shared. Aberrations from a far realm you say. Fascinating." His wine forgotten as he scribbles notes and listens.

Scott DeWar

Cruendithas listens intently and then begins pulling out a parchment, ink and pen. He scribbles something while listening entranced by the story. "Pardon me. You don't mind do you? This is a fascinating adventure that should be shared. Aberrations from a far realm you say. Fascinating." His wine forgotten as he scribbles notes and listens.

Heinrich tries halfheartedly to hide his smile as he drinks his ale. There vas Pari, a gnome und Tagiawah, his friend; Garnet, Ashleigh, und Mariah as my companions. After that vas a fallen warrior und his sword taken from him. very interestink tale there.

BigB

First Post
Heinrich tries halfheartedly to hide his smile as he drinks his ale. There vas Pari, a gnome und Tagiawah, his friend; Garnet, Ashleigh, und Mariah as my companions. After that vas a fallen warrior und his sword taken from him. very interestink tale there.

"A diverse and interesting group. And a gnome you say. I hope someday to meet this Pari the adventuresome gnome. And a warrior without a sword. Fascinating."

Cruendithas puts down his pen long enough to take a drink of wine.

Remove ads