[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Two dogs and then a swarm of bats?!" Cruendithas scribbles some notes. "I have never heard of such in the Inn. This is the place for adventure. Well you lived through the experience and as you say you learned something. Not bad for a days adventure. And now you are here able to enjoy a mug and share your story." Smiling "What a good day for you."

"Oh how wonderful I must meet them. I would be most pleased to share adventures with all of you."

"Pari ist still around but Ni has disappeared."

BigB

First Post
"Pari ist still around but Ni has disappeared."

"Perhaps Ni has found some new unexplored delve and shall return to tell of the dangers and awe inspiring sights to be seen. Yes that must be it. And Pari is around somewhere I shall look forward to meeting your companion."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Perhaps Ni has found some new unexplored delve and shall return to tell of the dangers and awe inspiring sights to be seen. Yes that must be it. And Pari is around somewhere I shall look forward to meeting your companion."
"Vell since das vicosity uf das mataplastic syntax, infractuated by the spherical root uf infinity ist equal to das absolute value of critical resonance times the number of cosmosi in the syzygy gives stygothian nextarish mascentia! That must be where he went!"

OOC: sorry, found wormey from dragon issue 49

perrinmiller

Adventurer
]
Sorc6_zps9224c704.jpg

Pirvinia had been strolling around in the City of Glass and decided to stop by the Dunn Wright Inn before going back to her apartment. The last venture was not very successful, but at least she came out of it alive. She sees Samad sitting there talking with some she doesn't recognize.

She catches his eye and gives him a wan smile and brief wave of greeting before going to the bar to order a goblet of wine.

"Some red wine, if you please. Something not too heavy or strong. Maybe something more like a blush?"

The sorceress pays for her drink and it arrives shortly.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+8, Perception: +4 (6 with Mazi)
AC: 13 (17 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 13, Flat-footed 11)
HP:
20 Current: 20
CMD:
11, Fort: +3, Ref: +3, Will: +4 (Add +1 to Saves with Resistance)
Conditions in Effect:
Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot

Weapon in Hand:
None
Spells Remaining:
1st Level: 6/6

Mazi
Initiative:
+2 Senses: low-light vision; Perception: +11
AC:
18 (Touch 16, flat-footed 16)
HP:
10 Current: 10
Fort: +0, Ref: +4, Will: +5
Conditions in effect:
Improved Evasion, Empathic Link
Weapon in Hand:
Bite [Att: +7, dmg: 1d2-5(1 non-lethal)][/sblock]

BigB

First Post
To Heinrich- Cruendithas looks confused a moment attempting to follow Heinrich's statement. "Yes that must be where he is then."

Matthew Ashburn

First Post
180px-330px-Fight_by_helioshock-d4dgmaj.jpg

A short,sinewy,figure saunters through the doorway of the Dunn Wright inn. He is at the same time,marvelously well kept and maliciously bruised and beaten.His nose,battered and broken, has a bandage across the jagged bridge. His hands are also wrapped in bandages,though all of this dressing looks fresh as if changed very recently. His pants and shoes are those of a laborer, and his chest is adorned with a sleeveless leather jerkin

He sits on the nearest empty bar stool, and clears his throat to get her attention. *AHEM* " Mulled wine if you've got it madame,mead if you don't."

BigB

First Post
Cruendithas looks around at the arrivals of more patrons. "Ahh yes hello my friends. Please join us in a drink to such a wonderfull establishment where we may rest a bit after harrowing adventures and regroup, restock and get ready for the next great deed to be done. This here is flame hair and over here we have distressed elfie. Well of course that's not their real names as I have not heard their names as yet. Please let me introduce myself, Cruendithas Beestinger."

Matthew Ashburn

First Post
Cruendithas looks around at the arrivals of more patrons. "Ahh yes hello my friends. Please join us in a drink to such a wonderfull establishment where we may rest a bit after harrowing adventures and regroup, restock and get ready for the next great deed to be done. This here is flame hair and over here we have distressed elfie. Well of course that's not their real names as I have not heard their names as yet. Please let me introduce myself, Cruendithas Beestinger."

Abram holds his hand out for a shake,looking genuinely excited to meet someone new.
"abram's the name,but you can call me owlbear!" His voice booms with excitement.

Commander_Fallout

First Post
The elf looked up, "Hmm? I'm sorry, I was in thoughts. My name is Samad Salil, of the South." He glanced over at Pirvinia, smiling feebly and shrugging, before looking over the newcomer.

"And why would I call you that, if your name is Abram?"

[sblock=OOC]We have too many people using firebrick here, so I changed my font for the time being. :p[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads