• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
"Blugh!"

A chunk of partially chewed meat flies across the room and lands on the bar near the electrified goblin.
OOOh! Pre-chewed meat for Dang't! Day has not been this good since time Golden Palm fish go all bad! One moment the meat is there, then it is gone. The goblin pats his belly and smile contentedly.

DMDanW

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
[sblock=OOC]Yes, there's certainly an overabundance of strikers here. Good thing Joe's striker-centric adventure is coming ;) Think you can keep us all alive, Dex? :p[/sblock]

Well with a 4 striker -> 1 leader party, you strikers better kill off the opposition before you get hit. Mind you the damage output from 4 strikers would be crazy.

I think if we had a Paladin walk in we could form up a pretty effective party; Dextyr (leader), Blade & Tristan (melee strikers), the paladin (defender with healing upside), and either Tonk (melee striker) or Dang't (ranged striker).

Now we just need a paladin to walk into the bar....

[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

Well with a 4 striker -> 1 leader party, you strikers better kill off the opposition before you get hit. Mind you the damage output from 4 strikers would be crazy.

I think if we had a Paladin walk in we could form up a pretty effective party; Dextyr (leader), Blade & Tristan (melee strikers), the paladin (defender with healing upside), and either Tonk (melee striker) or Dang't (ranged striker).

Now we just need a paladin to walk into the bar....

[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
Kruk has a brother who is a paladin. He can be there in a day or so. Let me know? Hmmmmmm
[/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
7 Rabbit walks into the bar.

"Hello, new people," he waves vaguely, nose buried in a book. He takes a seat at the bar and, still reading intently, orders wine.

KenHood

First Post
"Why you always mumble and whisper? Just go ask! Is not rude! Look, I do it for you!"

Tonk pushes up from the table and walks over to 7 Rabbit. "Hello, short person with feather head! You are what kind of dwarf?"

Tonk turns, winks, and smiles at Tristan, giving him the thumbs-up sign.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads