Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I thought that was what was in the adventurer's kit ;).... wait, you mean that's not standard gear for a group that travels around killing things for their gold?
[/sblock]

DMDanW

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
[sblock=OOC]
On Dextyr: he does have sharp metal instruments though ... ;)[/sblock]

And what do you think the lute is really for? Playing music is a cover - guitar string makes for a perfect garrote......

[/sblock]

Dextyr gathers his gear and walks to the door. Well it's off to see the Bishop, the wonderful Bishop of Lauto..." Dextyr sings the words to the beat of some other tune as he leaves, with an obvious spring in his step and an eagerness to his actions.

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Kamotz will take either temple of Lauto adventure, he isn't picky so long as something dies.

I'll give an in character interest statement to both adventures later tonight, at work now...

[/sblock]

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
Vrrsk't returns to the main room just in time to see many of the patrons leave. Inspecting the note that they left behind, he ponders the idea of finding out more about the Daunton's death cult, having witnessed a tiny sliver of it while traveling with Kamotz.

For now, however, there is a more pressing need.

"Barkeep. Firewater."

He downs his shot of whiskey, igniting the surface first with a puff of fire. He surveys the room to see if Kamotz is still about and to see if anyone else seems interested in either of the oppotunities on the note.

Brain

First Post
Vixo watches all the commotion, casually sipping his drink. He looks with interest when the goblin and then the dragonborn arrive. After seeing Blade go for the Klongg affair, he goes to investigate the other job. He approaches the first man who posted the job and introduces himself.

[sblock=ukingsken]Vixo, level 2 rogue - interested in the temple adventure (yours). Do you want us to be posting in some other thread?[/sblock]

Last edited:

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=ooc] here is fine until I have an idea of how many are here. Once you communicate with the two priests in the tavern a bit well move to the thread LS mentioned.[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
The door to the tavern closes audibly. The others in the tavern find it odd because none of them noticed it opening. A shadowed, drab, green figure heads down the road to the Temple.

[sblock=OOC:] In case that was to vague... Mikara has just headed over to Klogg's Office to join as the last striker. [/sblock]

KenHood

First Post
Tonk comes pounding back into the tavern. He rushes over to the table with the remains of his pig, picks up the platter, walks over to the bar with the two young priests, and drops the platter on the bar. He sits besides the priests and says...

"Hello! Tell me of job! I work for cheap!"

Attachments

• tonk.jpg
    tonk.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Remove ads