[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2011

drothgery

First Post
"I'll be there as soon as I can pack up and take care of a few things." Tana says, figuring on a quick trip back to the room she's renting, a few words with the landlady to hold any messages for her, and then joining up with the expedition.

Bellegon stops at the library to return few books, freightens few thugs in backstreet of dock district and in general enjoy himself few minutes of free city time. Soon there will be talk about Shadow of Justice or Shadow of Order, he didn't decide yet what rumour should he start.

He tries as always to notice if any of The Lanterns are following him for observation.

jsb420

First Post
Brondin stomps his way through the crowded docks with typical dwarven custom (i.e. shoving his way through and leaving a wake of displaced bodies behind him).

Now where is this durned human and his ship., Brondin thinks to himself, hand shielding his eyes as he searches for Garfuss or any others.

Burdened with a large backpack full of who knows what, he continues to tromp along, assaulting innocent pedestrians with his large backpack at every turn.

[sblock=Brondin Hurndin]

Rune State:
[ ] Destruction: (Allies gain +1 bonus to attack rolls against enemies adjacent to Brondin.)
[ ] Protection: (Allies gain Resist 2 to all damage while adjacent to Brondin.)

Brondin Hurndin
Level 4 Runepriest|Warden
Init: +2 Speed: 5
Passive Perception:13; Passive Insight: 13
AC: 20 Fort 18 Ref 16 Will 16
HP: 48/48 Surges: 11/11 Surge Value: 12 AP: 1
Languages: Common, Dwarven
Str:20 Dex:14 Wis:12 Con:16 Int:8 Cha:10

Powers:
Warden's Fury, Warden's Grasp, Weight of Earth, Rune of Diminishment
Dwarven Resilience, Rune of Mending, Roots of Stone, Word of the Blinding Shield, Second Wind
Rune of Undeniable Dawn, Shield of Sacrifice[/sblock]

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
Garfuss nods to those of his new employees still remaining and steps through the door and onto the streets.

OOC: Adventure thread posted here. Feel free to begin posting.

johnmeier1

Explorer
A short, dirty fellow enters as the group leaves. His muted elven features are almost hidden by a headband. He wears dust covered robes and carries a mundane staff. Flies circle his unwashed body and a "natural" odor comes from him as he walks past the other patrons.

He sets a large bag of gold on the counter of the bar and looks at the barkeep. Your most expensive bottle of fire spirits. And if there is any money left, drinks are on me for the rest of the day.

OOC: New character here, I need another approval (since I have 1 judge it can be anyone, thanks!)

http://leb.wikia.com/wiki/LEB:pC:Quan_Reah_(johnmeier1)

Walking Dad

First Post
Deimos Vrago, Tiefling Wizard (Mage) 5

Deimos follows Garfuss onto the streets, leaving the Shard behind.

[sblock=OOC]
wiki sheet is still level 4 and before the flaming weapon update.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Deimos Vrago
Perception: 13 Insight: 20 Low-light Vision
AC 20 Fortitude 16 Reflex 18 Will 19
Initiative: +3
Hit Points: 40 / 40 Bloodied: 20
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist: fire 6
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: -
Healing Surge:10 Surges per day: 8 / 8
At-Will Powers: Magic Missle, Freezing/Fire Burst, Beguiling Strands
Encounter Powers: Infernal Wrath, Charm of Misplaced Wrath, Fire Shroud, Shield
Daily Powers: Flaming Sphere, Summon Magma Beast

Condition:
[/sblock][/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Braddock the Historian, level 5 vestige class warlock, is available if needed for striker. If needed, he can re-enter the Shard.

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
Another elf is quick to enter behind the dirty monk, his eyes settling on each of the patrons in turn. Moving to an empty section of the bar, he takes a copy of the Sharn Inquisitive and leans in to Brews' beckoning. He discreetly slides a few coins to the barkeep, nodding to his whispered words. The elf's words grow heated for a moment before he turns away from the warforged bartender and addresses the gathered mass.

"Kellindil is my name. I'm searching for work, just like the rest."

Staring silently at Brews, Kellindil moves toward a vacated table, grabbing a bottle of wine as he goes.

[sblock=Stat Block]Kellindil Loreweaver - Male Elf Rogue 4
Init: +7, Passive Percept: 20, Passive Insight: 13
AC: 20, F: 13, R: 20, W: 15, Spd: 7
HP: 38/38, Blood: 19, Surge: 9, Surges left: 6/6
Second Wind: Avail, AP: 1/1, Milestones: 0
Str: 8, Con: 11, Dex: 21, Int: 10, Wis: 12, Cha: 15

Basic Attacks:
:bmelee: Basic Melee Attack: +5 vs AC – Lifedrinker Longsword +1; 1d8
:ranged: Ranged Basic Attack: +10 vs AC – Hand Crossbow; 1d6+5

Powers:
Deft Strike, Piercing Strike
Dazing Strike, Elven Accuracy, Low Slash, Tumble
Blinding Barrage, Shadowdance Armor

Misc:
  • +2 to AC vs. Opportunity Attacks
  • all non-elf allies within 5 squares gain a +1 to Perception checks
  • ignore difficult terrain while shifting

Conditions:
Nil[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
The monk at the bar turns, already looking a bit tipsy at this point from his expensive bottle of liquor.

I guess you didn't hear, Kellindil, but I am buying drinks for the rest of the day. Perhaps I should have introduced myself also. I am the legendary Quan Reah, fists of stone.

At this he swings a fist around in the air, before settling into a fit of giggles.

OOC: Oh, no, too many strikers!

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
The short-haired elf doesn't bother to look up from his reading. "Indeed, I heard your proclamation. I suppose it's a good thing I didn't pay for the wine then, isn't it?"

Wrapped in a dark stained leather, the hilt of a long-bladed sword peeks out from over his left shoulder, a sickly green gem flickers in the tavern light on the pommel. "By the sounds of your voice," he continues, turning the page of the Inquisitive, "you are not quite accustomed to the drink, are you?"

Remove ads