Team: TITAN, Class of 2004

Karl Green

First Post
TITAN campus, 12:15pm, Oct 29th 2004. the Residency

As Don and Hank head up to their room, they past Aqualad who says he is going to check out the swimming pool, and they should stop by later.

As they are walking up the stairs, following Starfire and Batgirl, when they all hear a muffled scream from upstairs… on the girls floor! Racing upstairs they see Raven laying on the floor having some kind of spasm. Starfire flies up to her says "Lords of Tamaran, what is wrong with her?"

Just as you get to her (and someone might head for the wall comm.) Raven sits up and screams, her eyes wide with fear. Then see composes herself and seems to become aware of you all. "Please do not inform Nightwing or the facilities here… I am fine now. I am sorry if I cause you some concern… I am fine, just a… a waking dream I guess…" she then looks over at Batgirl, looking into her eyes and says "I am sorry I cannot remember it all… forgive me… I am fine…"

Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer
Arsenal

Karl Green said:
Just as Arsenal speaks up, form about 200ft back, a basketball flies through the air and heads for the hoop…
Range Increment for Basketball is 40ft, so Risk gets a -8 to hit the hop, that has a DC of 20 to 'hit only net', 18 to get the backboard and then into the net, 14 to hit the backboard but not to go into the net. Range Attack for Risk is 12 +11 -8 =15
…hitting the backboard and the rim of the net, but it does not go in. Risk races up around 50ft towards the group "Denied…" he says with a smile.

Beast Boy changes into a kangaroo and starts bouncing towards the ball "Intentional rushing by Captain Kangaroo… 15 yard penalty"

"Whoa there Marsupial boy!" he says to Beast Boy..."If we are gonna actually play a game we gotta lay down a couple rules. Powers no powers, yada, yada. Of course I am sure none of ya wanna play me without powers" he smiled smugly.

kid A

First Post
Dove

Originally posted by Raven
Just as you get to her (and someone might head for the wall comm.) Raven sits up and screams, her eyes wide with fear. Then see composes herself and seems to become aware of you all. "Please do not inform Nightwing or the facilities here… I am fine now. I am sorry if I cause you some concern… I am fine, just a… a waking dream I guess…" she then looks over at Batgirl, looking into her eyes and says "I am sorry I cannot remember it all… forgive me… I am fine…"

Dropping his bags, he left the others and went to Raven's side. He tried not to crowd her, but looked at her intently and asked, "Are you sure you're alright? Can we get you anything? Do you need to see a doctor?"

Last edited:

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Hawk

As Hank complains about the peoples attitudes at the program, Aqualad offers an invite to the pool. "Hey thanks, man. We're gonna check out the rooms and then talked about stretching our legs on the track. We'll think about the pool, though." As they passed him Hank continued in a hushed tone.

"Dude is sorta strange, Don. Like he is trying real hard to be a normal kid. Did these people all grow up with powers cause there ain't one of em that acts like they know what it's like to just hang out."

Hank waited for Don's answer while admiring Starfire and Batgirl ahead of them on the stairs. Before Don could say a word, a scream shot through the stairwell and he dropped his bags and ran towards the source. They arrived to find Raven on the floor. Starfire and Batgirl were at her side and Don was trying to hold her hand and sing her a lullaby.

"What do you mean you don't know what happened? You just screamed yer head off like someone got shot and ya think you had nightmare? What're yer powers anyway, sleepwalking? You people are just too strange." He stood around for a minute to see if Raven decided to share what really happened.

kid A

First Post
Dove

Originally posted by Hawk
"What do you mean you don't know what happened? You just screamed yer head off like someone got shot and ya think you had nightmare? What're yer powers anyway, sleepwalking? You people are just too strange." He stood around for a minute to see if Raven decided to share what really happened.

Don glanced up at Hank with a minorly irritated look. "Hank, c'mon. Just... just chill, okay?" Looking back to Raven, he commented, "Don't mind him. He means well, he's just... he's concerned is all. Are you sure you're okay?"

Karl Green

First Post
TITAN campus, 12:16pm, Oct 29th 2004. the Residency

Starfire says "Yes Raven we are only worried for you... please tell us..."

Raven rubs her face and replies "I... it will sound crazy... I saw death coming through a hole that was ripped through the very fabric of time and space... something... hungers out there... beyond everything that we are..." She then looks up at Hawk and Dove "There are people here, on Earth, fools... they think to control this hunger if they bring it here... we must stop them." She then shakes her head again and says "No, no it is not true... it is just me being foolish... forgive me. I... I must rest..."

Starfire helps her to her feet, shaking a bit. She says "I will be fine... again I am sorry... forgive me... forgive me..." she mutters

Karl Green

First Post
TITAN campus, 12:16pm, Oct 29th 2004. the Field

Argent shrugs her shoulders saying "I would probably blow the ball up if I used mine."

But Beast Boy looks a bit bemused "But… but without me powers, I'm just a wooden boy…who's green. Well I guess I could try…after all, I have some special moves I could try"

Risk rusns up the rest of the way and says "Well my abilities enhance my strength and stuff and I can't really trun them off. No super-coordination or anything like that though..."

kid A

First Post
Dove

Originally posted by Raven
Starfire helps her to her feet, shaking a bit. She says "I will be fine... again I am sorry... forgive me... forgive me..." she mutters.

As Starfire began leading Raven away, Don stood up and called to them, "Okay. Just... let us know if you need anything." He then turned to Hank and said, "Alright, let's go."

Picking up his bags, he turned to Hank. "What you said before... about these guys not knowing how to just... to hang out. I think you're right. Most of 'em seem like they don't know what to do around other kids their age, y'know? Let alone how to act around other metas."

Karl Green

First Post
[occ] Ops if Superboy was up in his room he should have hear Raven also... he could have show up and hear Raven's speak if he wishes. Depending I am going to move the day forward to tomorrow... and the mall trip etc [/occ]

Remove ads