Team: TITAN, Class of 2004

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie watches the pearly-boy sit down across the table from her. Pausing the enjoyment of her ice cream momentarily, the replies to his inquiry, "They have good ice cream." She asks while still retaining her neutral-passive expression on her face, "So the Nightwing admiration fan club meeting adjourning for the day or did you just want to find out where the ice cream station was?"

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
TITAN campus, 11:49am, Oct 29th 2004. the Residency

Starfire leads Cassandra over to the buffet line with a great deal of food is still left (although Impulse is suddenly at the front of the line getting his fift helping of food. He says something to both the girls in rapid fire, but neither of them understand what the heck he just said).

Starfire chatters to Cassandra about minor things, but she also asks "So you also training with this…Batman? I understand he is the leader of the Justice League, yes? Is Batman very friendly? I do hope that someday I might meet him and the rest of the team. I do love this world and wish to protect it as best as I can… OH Nightwing has said that we might go shopping tomorrow… at a 'mall'… you must come with us. I wish to buy many things…"

Impulse has been moving around, sitting at most of everyone's table. Sitting next to Tara and Garfield he says something unintelligence stops himself and then more slowly he says "Sorry about that… so I was wondering… what you all think of this school? I have been around it a couple of times already. Seems like a number of 'locked' and 'restricted' areas. Nightwing says that we will get more access later, security and stuff for now. I don't know…"

Aqualad, eating some salad and pizza, looks to Hawk and says "They call me Garth, and you are 'Hawk' correct? Does this mean that you can fly? I am curious to gauge the abilities of all of my teammates, for when we go into battle together it would be good to know what each can do."

Upstairs, there is a knock on Arsenal's dorm room door, and Roy, looking through the peephole sees that it is Red Tornado…

kid A

First Post
Dove

Originally posted by Wonder Girl
Cassie watches the pearly-boy sit down across the table from her. Pausing the enjoyment of her ice cream momentarily, the replies to his inquiry, "They have good ice cream." She asks while still retaining her neutral-passive expression on her face, "So the Nightwing admiration fan club meeting adjourning for the day or did you just want to find out where the ice cream station was?"

Confused, Don turned his head back to Nightwing's table. Looking back, his face still held a perplexed expression. "No, uhhh... it looks like they're still in session..." Don felt uncomfortable, as though he had bothered her. "Look, I'm sorry, did I do something to offend you? I just... I kinda just wanted to talk to you, but I can leave you be, if that's what you'd like."

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie smiles at Don and sets her spoon back down in her bowl. She shifts her right arm up, elbow on the table, and rests her head against her palm while focusing her attention over at Don. She says in a friendly voice, "You don’t seem as confident in yourself as the two 'ladies men' do," an obvious jab at Superboy and Arsenal, "Do you always back down at the first sign of resistance? You won’t get very far that way."

Last edited:

kid A

First Post
Dove

Originally posted by Wonder Girl
Cassie smiles at Don and sets her spoon back down in her bowl. She shifts her right arm up, elbow on the table, and rests her head against her palm while focusing her attention over at Don. She says in a friendly voice, "You don’t seem as confident in yourself as the two 'ladies men' do," an obvious jab at Superboy and Arsenal, "Do you always back down at the first sign of resistance? You won’t get very far that way."

Don smiled and relaxed a little at the break in her nuetrality. Still feeling a bit awkward, he replied, "Oh. No, it's not that. I'm concerned, is all. I'm no playa, I just wanted to get to know you a little better."

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie says while still smiling at Don, "So you did, did you?" She moves her other arm to rest on the tabletop, shifts a little more over towards her headresting arm and continues, "So, what did you want to talk about? You’re an acrobatic combatant like Nightwing over there," nodding in that direction, "Isn’t that right? You use martial arts, acrobatics, and have gadgets like a swing-line...maybe some sort of throwing things or something like that, right?"

Last edited:

Kevin Perrine

First Post
Terra

[occ]before (aka BATGIRL) Cassandra shows up...[/occ]
BEAST BOY said:
"Well I bet Superboy or Wondergirl be the heavy hitters. Robin, yea him and that bow-boy are probably the low-boys. I mean what can they do? Not turn into a Rhino I bet!"

"Heck - you kiddin' 'BABY-BLUE' ain't got nuthin on me and WUNDERCHICK.... I'd BURY her!!
... wait ...???
YOOUUU can turn into a Rhino... as in RHI- FREAKIN -OSAURUS?!?!!! .... that's sooooooooo, KEWL!!"

Terra says aloud, making sure that Argent and any of the others can easily hear her as she grabs Garfield's forarms across the table...
"DO IT... DO-IT..do-it....do-it....do-it....do-it....do-it.. change, I wanna see!!"

smirking to BeastBoy, ever-mindful of "who" might be listening - Tara quips in a sly tone...
"cumm-on Green, I showdjya MINE!! You gotta show me YOURS!"
Terra follows with giving "pouty-face" and little taunts until Garfield gives in...... ;)

ARGENT said:
Argent is in deep conversation with the blond haired guy they call Risk. After a few moments, she does look up, smiling at Terra and says "So, they have a sports field out back... you guys (she is including Beast Boy) want to go shot some hoops after lunch breaks up?"

after the fun of seeing BB change Tara, turns to "the crowd" and specifically Argent..... fully intending on tagging along with Argent, but not wanting to SEEM like she will be tagging along she replies...
"...... uhhh, maybe ARG... me'un Green got old lady's to kill ......."
She glances around, then realizes what she's just said...
"VID-E-O game ladies... the ARR-CADE...."
she says in a slow sarcastic voice, then lower as she turns back to Garfield...
"morons"

WONDERGIRL said:
She takes a second brief look over at the brace-girl and green boy talking, smiling momentarily as if she found something that was said amusing, and then focuses back on enjoying her dessert.

When Cassie glances over Terra notices her smile, seemingly dismissive (to Tara) she waits until Cassie almost goes back to her dessert before scrunching her nose and sticking her tongue out at the smug girl that Garfield believes is one of the toughest...
BURY HER
she thinks...

[occ]after Cassandra (aka BATGIRL) shows up...[/occ]
NIGHWING said:
"blah bah blah blah bloobity blah.... You are getting a small 'allowance' for attending the TITAN program if you want. I believe that it is $500 a month, but... blah bah blah blah bloobity blah..."

"ummm.... did Captain Nighflight just say we get 5 ... FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS??!!!"
Looking over at BeastBoy...
"holy crap Batman - I've never even SEEN that much doe all in my pocket before!!! this rocks ... no pun intended!!"
Terra begins to do the happy snoopy-dance, smiling and really enjoying herself for the first time with kids her own age... Garfield had unknowningly helped her open up a touch of her inner-puppy...

IMPULSE said:
Impulse has been moving around, sitting at most of everyone's table. Sitting next to Tara and Garfield he says something unintelligence stops himself and then more slowly he says "Sorry about that… so I was wondering… what you all think of this school? I have been around it a couple of times already. Seems like a number of 'locked' and 'restricted' areas. Nightwing says that we will get more access later, security and stuff for now. I don't know…"

continuing not paying much attention to the new kid that's talking...
"... it's ma-birf-day ... it's ma-birf-day ... we gonna potty like it's ma-birf-day ....... Snoooooppy... Snoopy-dance, it's yer chance to do the Snoop..."
Terra plays a little (hopefully Beast Boy will join her) before realizing there are probably some eyes watching from behind.....
She eventually sits down, embarrassed but unapologetic and then answers IMPULSE....

"WHAT??? what were you sayin' uhh, IMPLANT ??"
Terra finishes in a defensive tone.

Last edited:

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie seems amused by something while waiting for Don’s reply. She chuckles softly under her breath, her eyes momentarily diverting from Don over to Tara and Garfield a second time, before returning her attention back to him. Secretly, she thinks.oO("She's a little scrawny, but spunky. She should be fun to be around…when she’s not being annoying. He seems pretty funny too, and doesn’t seem to carry an attitude like she does. I like’em. Don seems nice, although with a name like 'Dove', he sounds like a pacifist. Not too sure about him.")

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
TITAN campus, 11:51am, Oct 29th 2004. the Residency

Terra said:
"Heck - you kiddin' 'BABY-BLUE' ain't got nuthin on me and WUNDERCHICK.... I'd BURY her!!
... wait ...???
YOOUUU can turn into a Rhino... as in RHI-FREAKIN-OSAURUS?!?!!! .... that's sooooooooo, KEWL!!"

Terra says aloud, making sure that Argent and any of the others can easily hear her as she grabs Garfield's forarms across the table..."DO IT... DO-IT..do-it....do-it....do-it....do-it....do-it.. change, I wanna see!!"
smirking to BeastBoy, ever-mindful of "who" might be listening - Tara quips in a sly tone...
"cumm-on Green, I showdjya MINE!! You gotta show me YOURS!"
Terra follows with giving "pouty-face" and little taunts until Garfield gives in...... ;)

Garfield says "Well a rhio-saurus might be a bit large for inside...later I promise... For now... hope about a puppy... girls love puppies right?

To which Beast Boy turns into a small, green lappy earred dog...Ooorr... ahow abot a burd..." to which he turns into a small green sparrow.Then he is back to Beast Boy again, smiling ear to ear...

Terra said:
to Argent "...... uhhh, maybe ARG... me'un Green got old lady's to kill ......."
She glances around, then realizes what she's just said...
"VID-E-O game ladies... the ARR-CADE...."
she says in a slow sarcastic voice, then lower as she turns back to Garfield...
"morons"

"Sure a little B-G would be cool with me... I can show my athletic side then..."

Terra said:
[occ]after Cassandra (aka BATGIRL) shows up...[/occ]

"ummm.... did Captain Nighflight just say we get 5 ... FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS??!!!"
Looking over at BeastBoy...
"holy crap Batman - I've never even SEEN that much doe all in my pocket before!!! this rocks ... no pun intended!!"
Terra begins to do the happy snoopy-dance, smiling and really enjoying herself for the first time with kids her own age... Garfield had unknowningly helped her open up a touch of her inner-puppy...

Garfield just smiles and starts eating more pizza.

Terra said:
continuing not paying much attention to the new kid that's talking...
"... it's ma-birf-day ... it's ma-birf-day ... we gonna potty like it's ma-birf-day ....... Snoooooppy... Snoopy-dance, it's yer chance to do the Snoop..."

Garfield laughs, Risk smiles, while Argent giggles a little and claps. Raven looks up from her food, an unreadable expression on her face. Red Tornado looks a bit confused, while Nightwing speaks up "Well I am glad that we can make you happy Miss Markov." Aqualad seems confused, and Impulse starts doing one-handed push-up next to her. Starfire smiles but is also confused asking Cassandra "What is a birf-day? And who is this Snoopy? Is he a dance expert?"

Terra said:
She eventually sits down, embarrassed but unapologetic and then answers IMPULSE....

"WHAT??? what were you sayin' uhh, IMPLANT ??"
Terra finishes in a defensive tone.

Impulse stops doing push-up, sits down and says "And they say I am hyper! You ever watch movies on fast forward to get through it? Anyway nothing special I was just wondering about this place. Its cool and all... I guess"

hero4hire

Explorer
Arsenal

Eventually Arsenal made his way back to the cafeteria, he tried to be non-chalant about being late, and tries not to be noticed walking in.

[OOC: Hide+8/Move Silent+8/Bluff+10 whatever I need to get it done]

Last edited:

Remove ads