• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Team: TITAN, the Class, Issue #1, Part 2

Gideon

First Post
Beast Boy, 0/5 HP, Unhurt

Karl Green said:
The Residency
Outside Impulses notices the van and says “Hey that looks like our ride dude, we better get over there… I wonder what the girls picked out for your man. I bet it will be sweet” he laughs lightly and then runs over to the van.

"Oh right, I can't go now. I am all sweaty and stuff from hanging out with Cass and you. I'll fly on over later and catch up." Beast Boy says as he looks down at his sweat stained shirt.

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Raven only gives Tara a dark look, not bothering to reply to her roommate’s muttered comment. However, after Tara left, the negative energies that remained made it difficult to concentrate. With a sigh, Raven picked up her book and went down to the television room.

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie gives Red Tornado the directions to the costume shop and to the rave, but then stays sitting quietly beside Kitty, waiting for the van to leave and for them to arrive at the first stop - the costume shop. She holds Kitty against her affectionately, but otherwise just sits there waiting.

Karl Green

First Post
Central City, Oct 31st, 2:32pm, Vlad's Costume Emporium

Red Tonador nods and says "Of course Cassie. Well if everyone is ready, lets go" but Terra speaks up "Hey were's green genes?" and Impulses says something about catching up with you.

The drives to the costume shop is fairly quite, with light traffic today... rather odd for a Halloween, but then with the events of yesterday the city seems more somber. The shop has a number of signs on the outside about 'BIG DISCOUNTS' '50% OFF' etc. Inside is a fairly large place with a few teenages and adults walking around picking up some last minute items.

One girl notices the group come in and says to Cat's Eye "Whoa that is a wickly cool outfit you have there girl. Very very cool indeed. Who did it? I am so there." she says with a smile. Most of the rest of the patrons are busy and don't really pay any attention to the group...

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31st, 2:32pm, the Imfirmary

Dove said:
A smile appeared on Don's face as he accepted Dr. Charles' offer. "That sounds great! Should I just meet you here? When do you get off for the night?"

"Well I am off now, and I usually get some sleep before my next shift, but I have gotten pretty use to sleeping only 3 or 4 hours. How about you come by the Roost around 7pm tonight and I will whip something up? I go back on duty at midnight but otherwise I'm free"

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31st, 2:32pm, the Residency

Down in the TV Room, Cyborg has finished setting up most of the sound equipment. Robin stops by also and sits down to watch and listen to whats going on when Raven shows up. On the TV, someone has turned on the Cartoon Network and some yellow square fellow is on talking with a starfish, but no one is really watching.

Aqualad adds "Now then, anything else we need do? I am most interested in the social habits of that might be 'involved' in this function. What do surface dwelering females except of their... 'dates'?"

Mordane76

First Post
Superboy OK, 5HP

Connor about chokes suppressing his mirth. "Dates?! You got a date," he says, wiping aside a tear. "I didn't know this was such a formal affair - better get the drop-cloth," he says, trying not to laugh. "Women up here eat their dates when the evening draws to a close, Aqualad - it's part of the surface mating rituals," he tries to manage with a straight face.

kid A

First Post
Dove (Don Hall)

"Well I am off now, and I usually get some sleep before my next shift, but I have gotten pretty use to sleeping only 3 or 4 hours. How about you come by the Roost around 7pm tonight and I will whip something up? I go back on duty at midnight but otherwise I'm free."

Still smiling, Don answered, "That sounds great! I'll swing over right around 7:00. Is there anything I can bring?" He prepared to leave, excited about seeing her later that night.

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie smiles towards Red Tornado and says, "Thanks. We really appreciate you taking time out of your day to drive us around. We were getting restless from feeling cooped up and having nothing fun to do." She looks towards Tara and replies, "I’ve not seen him for a while. I think he guessed the dress-up plan and ran away."

Once at the shop, she walks along with Kitty and the others into it. She goes about looking for a diamond- or Zorro-style mask and a pointy witchy hat to complete her costume as well as making sure that if they don't already have a collar and leash for Kitty to pick them up too.

When the one girl comes up to Kitty complementing her catgirl 'costume', Cassie can’t help but to giggle cutely and smile warmly at her girlfriend, but she leaves it to Kitty to reply to girl since that's who the girl was speaking with.

Gideon

First Post
Beast Boy, 0/5 HP, Unhurt

Garfield, after having been released by Cassandra from training and the harrowing experience that would have been drag, heads into the TV room with everybody just it time to catch Superboy's comments on the mating rituals.

"Well, if they like you they at least lull you to sleep with...(makes a classic 'curves' motion in the air)...idle chatter before the chop you up and start grillin'." Where the Boy of Steel cracks a little bit, Beast Boy plays it straight.

Looking over at Cyborg Garfield keeps the same straight-laced voice. "Hey Vic, I heard some one stole the hub caps off of all of the schools cars. That wouldn't be you trying to fix yourself up after the mall thing, would it?"

Plopping down on the couch if there is room Garfield's attention is drawn to the flickering 'noise box' like le moth to le flame(<- That's french)

Remove ads