Team: TITAN, the Class, Issue #1, Part 2

Super Girl

First Post
One girl notices the group come in and says to Cat's Eye "Whoa that is a wickly cool outfit you have there girl. Very very cool indeed. Who did it? I am so there." she says with a smile. Most of the rest of the patrons are busy and don't really pay any attention to the group...

Kitty is rather quiet on the way to the Costume shop, rather content to just do some mild snuggling, leaning against Cassie, leaning her head against the crook of the amazon's arm, all rather innocent compared to the kissing and petting that had been going on earlier. She wasn't too surprised that Beast Boy had chickened out of going, she'd been hoping, but not really expecting, and besides, she had been a bit busy. When Cassie had thanked Red Tornado Kitty had been quick to add her own thank you.

Once the the group arrived at the shop and started browsing, Kitty had blushed at the compliment, not really taking it the way it sounded. She wasn't really comfortable being seen by people, and to have one actually comment was a bit unnerving. "Uhh... its not a costume, its kind of real." she stammers.

Karl Green

First Post
Central City, Oct 31st, 2:32pm, Vlad's Costume Emporium

Once the the group arrived at the shop and started browsing, Kitty had blushed at the compliment, not really taking it the way it sounded. She wasn't really comfortable being seen by people, and to have one actually comment was a bit unnerving. "Uhh... its not a costume, its kind of real." she stammers.

The girls go wide for a second "Real, no way..."
Knowledge check 16 to recognize that there are TITANs in town, Reaction check 17 to see what she thinks about them

"You... are you one of the TITANs??! I mean like for real!? Oh man you guys are like the coolest things EVER to come to this town! What's like your code name? Did you like fight at the mall yesterday? You guys sure dropped the ball on those @$$ holes! Wow... like what you guys doing? Some of us are going to a Rave near by... you... you want to join us or something??" she asks with a bit of excitment, hero worship and a some shyness.

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31st, 2:33pm, the Infirmary

Still smiling, Don answered, "That sounds great! I'll swing over right around 7:00. Is there anything I can bring?" He prepared to leave, excited about seeing her later that night.

Dr. Charles smiles and says "OK see you then... Mac and Cheeze and maybe some instant peas" as Dove heads out and she gets ready to leave herself.

As Dove is leaving he sees the male doctor who he saw early going into the room. The man looks a bit harshly at him but says nothing as he moves by.
sense motive if you want

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31, 2:34pm, the Residency

Superboy said:
Connor about chokes suppressing his mirth. "Dates?! You got a date," he says, wiping aside a tear. "I didn't know this was such a formal affair - better get the drop-cloth," he says, trying not to laugh. "Women up here eat their dates when the evening draws to a close, Aqualad - it's part of the surface mating rituals," he tries to manage with a straight face.

Aqualad raises an eyebrow "I am sure females on the surface are not so savage. Now there are a sect of Altantian Woman that are warriors and go topless to battle to better distract their opponents. They have been know to eat the hearts... and privates of the males that they kill in battle. Now they are true savages when it comes to mating rituals. But it is my understanding though that surface woman like dead plants and sweets before they allow you into their bed chambers... Have you tried that with Toni? It seems to me that it is what she is aluding to when she is near you. Or maybe she only wishes to fight you to see who of you will be dominate?"

Super Girl

First Post
Kitty blinks in surprise and then looks to Cassie for help, she had never been popular, or part of the in-crowd and hero-worship as applied to her was like about as strange as waking up to find you had a tail. "Yea...Cassie, Toni, Tara, and me are Titaans, I guess, I mean, I'm just a student at the school." she says shyly. "My code name, well, I'm not a super hero or anything, I've only been like this a for a few days, but I think Nightwing said my code name was suppoused to be Cat's Eye, but everyone just calls me Kitty, its my nick name, since before I even had the tail and ears." she explains to the awestruck fan. The adoration and attention was making her uncomfortable.

"Yea, that was us at the mall, it was my first time in something like that," she says, then cups her hand arond he mouth so the next part would only carry to her, and to Cassie who had super hearing anyway, "it was really scary." Then in a more normal voice, "We helped save people though so it was good." at the offer to attend the Rave, Kitty grinned, and tapped the leash that was leading from her neck to Cassie's wrist. "We're already all planning on going after this, just getting costumes. Cassie is going as a Witch and I'm going as her pet cat."

Karl Green

First Post
Central City, Oct 31st, 2:35pm, Vlad's Costume Emporium

"Excellent! Hey my name is Nancy by the way... Nancy Harwind. Some of my friends are here and the rest are showing up at the party in a bit here. If you want... well there is a big group of us and it would be wicked if you guys wanted to join us. No fanboys or girls I promise. Did you know there are a couple of websites about you guys and girls already? A couple have been forming over the months sense they announced that you all were coming. Some wackos out there, but the ones from us teens have been pretty cool. Yea I think I am going as a biker chick. Holly over there is going as Ashlee Simpson if you can believe it!?" she rambles on a bit more as she grabs some extra pieces to complete her outfit. The girl refered to as Holly waves over but is still looking at different dresses and wigs. A group of three boys are also watching the group right now, mostly oggiling Wondergirl and Argent.

Argent giggles a bit at the girl Nancy and starts looking for some vampire teeth and fake blood. Terra seems a bit bored and goes through different sets of clothing "Boring, do that, so last year, over it" she mutters to herself.

Impulse tries to move extra slow and is looking at some Gorilla suits and says "Hey if I could spary pain this green I could so totally go as Beast Boy"

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie smiles warmly back and forth between Kitty and her adoring fan. She’s happy that Kitty’s getting a chance to see what the other half of the population thinks - the half that actually appreciates what they do - instead of only knowing those with negative opinions of them. The life of a superheroine isn’t just about crazed terrorist freaks like the day before.

She stands beside Kitty and when Kitty tugs on the leash-loop that’s wrapped around her wrist, she moves closer to Kitty, puts a comforting hand on Kitty’s shoulder, looks towards the fangirl while smiling warmly, and says, "Kitty and I are just trying to have a little Halloween fun out together just like other teenagers." She had managed to locate a Zorro-style mask and witchy hat, so she was ready to check out. She says to Nancy, "We’ll see you at the rave then." She turns to Kitty and tugs on her leash playfully while smiling and saying to her, "Let’s go, Kitty Kat, so we can get there and start having some real fun together." She then leads Kitty along over to the counter, pays for her items, and then, once everyone is ready, she works their way back over to the van.

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Central City, Oct 31st, 2:40pm, Vlad's Costume Emporium

As Wondergirl and Cat’s Eye make their way toward the resistor, Nancy absently waves adding “Hope to see you later then” and Argent adds “I need to change here I think” holding up her black leather pants and matching Corset.

Terra is standing off by herself somewhat looking at some Hello Kitty outfits when Cat’s Eye catches her muttering “I’m not a little girl” maybe more to convince herself and then goes and grabs a rather – revealing – outfit, a red leather mini-skirt and purple tube top. Putting them on the corner she says “I’m going as a hoe

Impulse is ready with the Gorilla suit, but it is still black, he also heads to the back to change after paying for them. About then a Hispanic girl, dressing in what looks like chainmail steps out from the back and announces “Joan of Arch here God, send me your message before I have to take my Riddelin!” Nancy and the girl Holly both laugh and clap at her.

After Argent, Terra and Impulse have changed they meet Wondergirl and Cat’s Eye outside. Argent says “Well you know the way Wonder Witch Girl, lead on

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

She smiles and waves 'bye' to the fan girls as she leaves the shop. When at the van, she pokes her head into the van and says to Red Tornado, "Since it’s so close anyway, we’re going to walk the rest of the way over to the rave. I gave you its address before, so if you wouldn’t mind picking us up there about 5:15, that’d be great and would give us enough time to make a quick stop at a party store to grab a few things there while still allowing us enough time to get back to the campus before the city curfew at 5:58 comes into effect. Thank you." After Toni and the others put their normal clothing into the van, she waves Red Tornado off and starts leading them all towards the rave while holding Kitty close to her by the short leash. Cassie smiles warmly towards Kitty and seems in quiet the cheerful mood.

Super Girl

First Post
"Its nice to meet you Nancy." Kitty tells the girl, and wondering how she feels about websites dedicated to her and the other Titans, wondering what they were saying, whether they would be good to add to her scrap book. Kitty also wondered what people would say about her and Cassie, she knew people wrote naughty stories about famous people, she wondered if she and Cassie would be the stars in some, if all of the Titans would, very creepy. The Cat-girl wonders what people will say about tonight.

When Cassie places her hand on Kitty's shoulder, she gives a soft meow, and smiles at Nancy. "I guess we'll see you and your friends at the Rave then." Kitty says before allowing herself to be lead of by the leash. Out of curiosity, while she was waiting at the register, Kitty puts her excellent nose to sniff out what smells Nancy had around her and on her(scent feat: cigarettes, drugs, etc). When she notices Tara and her choices, Kitty isn't really sure if she should say anything, Terra really didn't sound happy. Once evryone has paid and heads to the van, Kitty lets herself be lead along with the leash, alternately trailing and leading the amazon.

Remove ads