Team: TITAN, the Class, Issue #1, Part 2

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31st, 2:59pm, the Residency

Robin looks over at Beast Boy and says "An't you suppose to be going to some dance with Tara or something? I think they already left..."

Aqualad throws up his hands "By Zeus, they are only breast! I do not understand the facination for a body part that's main function is the feeding of infants? Should I pay more attention to females breast then? Is that also part of the ritual? For I seem to have noticed Cassie not to happy when Garfield was staring at her chest area..."

Last edited:

Super Girl

First Post
While Kitty would like to do nothing more to dance with Cassie, being in the middle of the dance floor with so many people around to see them made her anxious, nervous, too tense to really dance. The cat girl did loosen up once she saw that she and her girlfriend weren't the only pair of girls dancing together. The leash really felt weird, but it didn't disrupt her movements in the slightest. The Cat-Girl's dancing was wonderful to behold, there was something primal, instinctual to it. A fluidity of motion, a certain feline grace, whatever it was, it seemed like it would fit perfectly into a jungle villiage in Africa with pounding drums, and roaring bonfires.

When Cassie whispers into her sensitive ears, Kitty growls, but not menacingly, and she throws herself even more into her pumping bounding dance, a joyous feral grin on her face.

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie knows that her girlfriend has a shy streak and doesn’t want to make her feel uncomfortable, if she can avoid it, but she smiles when Kitty starts to really get into their dancing. She’s really enjoying dancing with her girlfriend - as the exuberant expression on her face clearly shows any onlookers taking interest in the pair - and dances even more freely now that Kitty’s over her initial apprehension. She’s enjoying herself greatly and smiles widely at Kitty as they dance around together.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Hawk (Hank Hall)

"Topless??!!!??" Hank listened in amazement.

"Sounds like a pretty good tactic, to me. I don't think I could fight back against a topless woman trying to kill me. To be honest, I don't know if I would notice she was trying to kill me." Hank tried to shut the images out of his head. Some of them proved rather persistent.

"That's fine if you're not into breasts. Maybe legs are your thing. You are a swimmer after all. Besides, you got that same kind of "I really like you and think you're hot, even though I don't act like you're hot' kind of thing going on like Don does. I really don't understand it but, it seems to work pretty good for him."

Gideon

First Post
Beast Boy, 0/5 HP, Unhurt

Karl Green said:
For I seem to have noticed Cassie not to happy when Garfield was staring at her chest area...[/b]"

"Mmmmm...Boobs." Garfield murmurs as he stars at talking blobs on the TV. A second later "I guess I'll have to be careful or Kitty will rip my face off. A quick grin at the assembled Testosterone and his mind gets sucked in by the little pink starfish and yellow square.

Mordane76

First Post
Karl Green said:
Aqualad throws up his hands "By Zeus, they are only breast! I do not understand the facination for a body part that's main function is the feeding of infants? Should I pay more attention to females breast then? Is that also part of the ritual? For I seem to have noticed Cassie not to happy when Garfield was staring at her chest area..."

"Actually... it's more a double standard - if you look, you get in trouble, but if you don't look, then they think you're fruity or that you don't like them... so you have to balance it... look only when you don't think you'll get caught, but get caught enough to let them know you're looking but not staring," Connor says. "Girls are funny like that."

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31st, 3:00pm, the Residency

Robin looks around, and adds "Yes, women can be very strange. With about 99% of them I am not sure if I am supposed to complement them or not… Cassandra is about the only one that I can understand. She’s focused, maybe a bit to focused but I know where I stand with her. Kori… I’m not so sure about

Aqualad sighs “While I do very much love the surface world, your rituals and social expectations are confusing at times. Why do not people simply say what they mean? If a woman wishes a man to notice her, why does she not state this to the man? If a woman or a man dresses ‘provocatively’ why are they offended if one stares?” to which he shakes his head “I think that I need a swim to clear my head… it hurts

Karl Green

First Post
Central City, Oct 31st, 3:15pm, the Flash Rave Club

Dancing continues for the students at the Rave, some people wave at them, give them thumbs up and seem to be having a good time. It is very hot and noisy here, and only through shouting (or enhanced hearing) can they hear each other. Argent yells over to the two girls "I need a drink, back soon" as herself and Impulse leave the floor. Wondergirl sees that they make their way to the bar on the upper floor and then towards a table. The girls Nancy and Holly with some other kids waver her over and they go to sit with them.

Terra and the pirate boy are still dancing but Wondergirl and Cat's Eye don't really notice them or the others as they have fun focusing on each other

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Aqualad sighs “While I do very much love the surface world, your rituals and social expectations are confusing at times. Why do not people simply say what they mean? If a woman wishes a man to notice her, why does she not state this to the man? If a woman or a man dresses ‘provocatively’ why are they offended if one stares?” to which he shakes his head “I think that I need a swim to clear my head… it hurts”

"That would make things far too easy," Raven spoke up with a small smile on her face. Up until then, she had been content simply with listening to their testosterone laden conversation, but she could not resist commenting.

Hellzon

First Post
Cyborg (Victor Stone)

Aqualad sighs “While I do very much love the surface world, your rituals and social expectations are confusing at times. Why do not people simply say what they mean? If a woman wishes a man to notice her, why does she not state this to the man? If a woman or a man dresses ‘provocatively’ why are they offended if one stares?” to which he shakes his head “I think that I need a swim to clear my head… it hurts”
"Tell us when you've figured it out. Most of us... surfacers have problems with that too," Vic says with what passes as a smile for a half-robot. Why do I feel like the 'straight man' here?

As Raven pipes in, Vic replies "Right."

Last edited:

Remove ads