• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tears for Twilight Hollow OOC

Shenanigans

First Post
I dont know how I ended up 2k over the limit. I took 30 charges off the wand, but if you don't want to allow partialy charged wands, I will change around my equipment.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Isida, I know you where. :) Anyhow very cool character.

To be honest I didn't make much progress in my history today... Sort of distracted with other issues and helping the lady finish her druid off but the biggest issue was that I kept coming back to the first IC post. (I saw it the other day.)

We are a party so shouldn't we work out a group history?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Thanks for the compliment Bro!

Group history... sure, sounds like a plan. Um... I kind of have a strong history for Jalen, but I wouldn't want to force mine on everyone. If you guys are do-gooders and monster hunters, then Jalen could be coming along with you to heal those that have suffered at the hands of those you guys "take care of." That's one possibility. Or if (in my incredible arrogance) I was dispatched by the church of Ilmater and you guys were along to make sure I didn't fall into a ditch somewhere or something...

Just throwing some things out. It's late.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Group history... sure, sounds like a plan. Um... I kind of have a strong history for Jalen, but I wouldn't want to force mine on everyone.

I wouldn't called it forced upon me... I'm sort of stuck on how to get a rather carefree, but good-natured, guy into a party of highly religious individuals so I might sort of integrate List's history into Jalen... (with your permission of course.)

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
I was dispatched by the church of Ilmater and you guys were along to make sure I didn't fall into a ditch somewhere or something...
I was thinking something like that but probably on his own accord... I figure Jalen and List passed through somewhere and he decided he admired her and that she needed some help. (at least for the time being)

not nearly as late here and I'm more brain dead than you. :heh:

Last edited:

Endur

First Post
Probably a good idea. Since all of the characters are human worshippers of Ilmater that are either lawful good or neutral good in alignment, that should make it easier to come up with a reason why the party is traveling together.

Brother Shatterstone said:
We are a party so shouldn't we work out a group history?

Endur

First Post
A gentle reminder that I'm still waiting for backgrounds for everybody but Isida. Isida's background is a good example of a detailed background.

The background tells where the character grew up, explains why she has religious convictions, mentions her family members and other significant people in her life, and so on.

Please feel free to also list early adventures (against goblins, Dragons, Giants, etc. even module names if you want to give your character a particular module as part of his background, Keep on the Borderlands, etc.).

Endur

First Post
I need to know if any of the PCs belong to the below holy orders. In particular, I need to know if our Paladin belongs to the Holy Warriors of Suffering.

Paladin Orders
Companions of the Noble Heart
Holy Warriors of Suffering
Order of the Golden Cup
Order of the Lambent Rose

Monk Orders
Disciples of St. Sollars the Twice Martyred
Followers of the Unhindered Path
Disciples of St. Morgan the Taciturn
Sisters of St. Jasper of the Rocks

The temple of Ilmater in Twilight Hollow is dedicated to Saint Tylis and is protected by members of the "Holy Warriors of Suffering."

There are many Saints in Ilmater's church. None of the PCs are certain why Tylis was a saint other than for doing "good deeds."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Endur said:
A gentle reminder that I'm still waiting for backgrounds for everybody but Isida. Isida's background is a good example of a detailed background.

I'm still wait for word on rather or not we are doing a group, rather or not Isida minds if List has been traveling with Jalen's traveling healing tent for sometime... :)

Though to be honest I'm not going to be able to outdo the background that Isida provided for Jalen... It's a lengthily investment in time for me and also the more time I spend on a background the greater the chance of me becoming attached to a PC, and this isn't a good idea considering the limited future of the game. :) (Just being honest as I know myself far to well.)

Last edited:

Remove ads