• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tears for Twilight Hollow OOC

Endur

First Post
Price can be your best estimate. I imagine your plan is to have the mule carry everything?

Since this is feudal times, I'm assuming that you are just packing the cloth tent and the cloth and bindings for the cots and some bowls on the mule. Then, you or others, would make the various poles locally to set up the tent and cots. If you want to actually transport all the poles too, it would speed your setup process, but would require additional cost and probably another mule too.

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Anyway, I have my preliminary character up, and I will have history and whatnot up tomorrow. I had one question on equipment. I wanted Jalen to have a healer's tent. Basically it would be a large tent, like the kind used for large gatherings. I wanted to have 8 cots or so, some blankets, a folding table for healing supplies, a trunk, some bowls for water, and a few curtains, essentially the basics for a small, portable field hospital. I have around 900gp left. What would be the price for such a thing?

Karl Green

First Post
Crude, ok I read this AFTER I posted my character. I didn't bring my Comp Warrior today (I just KNEW I was going to need it :)) so I can't remember what the non-spellcasting Ranger gets. I will edit the spellcasting off of him right now though

Endur

First Post
Leadership does not make much RP sense for this scenario. However, I do allow familiars and you can make your familiar.

Shenanigans said:
Quick question before I finish off my PC. Is leadership allowed? And If so, should I make the follower myself or will you handle it?

Endur

First Post
With all five characters having been posted in the Rogues Gallery, please feel free to start posting in the Playing the Game thread.

Some characters still need a more thorough background, but that can be added while we are playing. Also, Tohav spent a little too much gold (looks like he spent 21k instead of 19k) and the Paladin had too many skill points.

And, to answer Brother Shatterstone's question as to whether Jalen got anything neat out of being lame? She got to be a cleric of Ilmater! How much neater can you be?

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Endur said:
And, to answer Brother Shatterstone's question as to whether Jalen got anything neat out of being lame? She got to be a cleric of Ilmater! How much neater can you be?
:lol: Not much I'm sure but I was wondering if you two had discussed it as a weakness. There talked about in Unearthed Arcana. :)

Remove ads