• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Terrible sequels

the Jester

Legend
Has anyone mentioned Matrix IV: We Didn't Want to Make This Movie yet?

EDIT: Now that I think about it, wasn't it actually titled The Matrix Resented?
EDIT 2: No, maybe it was the Matrix Exploited?
EDIT 3: I don't think that's right... the Matrix Deconstructed?
EDIT 4: That's not it either. The Matrix Revised?
EDIT 5: Hmmm... the Matrix Regurgitated? Anyway, it's something like that.

Clint_L

Hero
IMO Conan the Destroyer is a terrible film on every level, and I don't know how anyone could put it ahead of Honour Among Thieves as a D&D movie. The first Conan film is mediocre with some memorable moments, but Destroyer is Corman tier.

IMO Conan the Destroyer is a terrible film on every level, and I don't know how anyone could put it ahead of Honour Among Thieves as a D&D movie. The first Conan film is mediocre with some memorable moments, but Destroyer is Corman tier.

Conan the Destroyer is very mid-level. But definitely a great D&D movie in terms of it is completely possible to run as an adventure.

Conan the Barbarian is far from mediocre. That is one of the best films ever made, definitely a top fantasy film. The blend of music, story and action is brilliantly executed in my opinion.

The thread isn't that old, but it does predate DADHAT.

Remove ads